Australian Curvy Community #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone want to tell Bodzilla and Carly that “obsessed” is ableist? Both of them use this word sooo much. STFU you hypocrites!!

I’ve never seen Bodz at a rally in Canberra - her activism is all performative. The giant watermelon floatie in her profile pic is her only attempt at being pro Palestine.. she’s also the biggest grifter! I’ve had friends tell me she DMs their small businesses wanting free stuff in exchange for “collaboration”.. she’s such an ick
Doesn’t look like Bodzilla was at the Canberra rally today… she really is a performative cow!

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t look like Bodzilla was at the Canberra rally today… she really is a performative cow!
She never is!! I remember her posting about BLM march ages ago and a follower commented something along the lines of “I always go to the Canberra rallies and I’ve never seen you at a single one.” 🤣 called out! She’s the biggest clout chaser and grifter.

Reactions: 6
Can confirm, April will sell out her friends if it brings her a smidge of exposure.

KP has gone quiet - insufferable baby content incoming 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
[/QUOTE]

she sure has! Let’s wait for the birth announcement but in the mean time let’s use some influencer key words!
“Love bubble”
“Mum and baby are healthy”
“Won’t be sharing baby’s face on Instagram”
“I won’t be posting much”
“Sleep consultant”

Have I missed any??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she sure has! Let’s wait for the birth announcement but in the mean time let’s use some influencer key words!
“Love bubble”
“Sleep consultant”

Have I missed any??
[/QUOTE]
I reckon she’ll be one of the ‘no one told me it would be so hard’ types.

• Haha
“Love bubble”
“Sleep consultant”

Have I missed any??
[/QUOTE]

“baby bestie”

Reactions: 1
“Love bubble”
“Sleep consultant”

Have I missed any??
“baby bestie”
[/QUOTE]
Earthside

• Haha