Australian Curvy Community #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hun carpel tunnel doesn’t make your fingers fat. You likely have poor circulation because you’re obese. Stop making all your normal health issues pregnancy related. You’re obese and your body is struggling

Reactions: 9
bleeping Jesus Sam lose some weight. I have no doubt in my mind she has sleep apnea and snores like a bleeping freight train.
I know there is people out there way bigger than her, but she seems to have really ballooned out in the last year, she seems to always be eating on her stories, she must have some serious trauma. She’s eating her feelings.

Reactions: 4
I know there is people out there way bigger than her, but she seems to have really ballooned out in the last year, she seems to always be eating on her stories, she must have some serious trauma. She’s eating her feelings.
She’s a bleep - that’s her trauma

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She posted that in 2012 she was a size 18 and now a size 20? I know she can fit into a size 20 from the straight sizes K’mart range but she does look bigger than a 20 but I guess it’s where you carry your weight?

Reactions: 1
She posted that in 2012 she was a size 18 and now a size 20? I know she can fit into a size 20 from the straight sizes K’mart range but she does look bigger than a 20 but I guess it’s where you carry your weight?
Find it hard to believe she’s only a size 20 now!

She is for sure a size 22-24 she’s not a 20. She posted a real in a dress and their biggest size is a 20 and it was so tight on her stomach you could see everything. She’s not a size 20 at all

She is for sure a size 22-24 she’s not a 20. She posted a real in a dress and their biggest size is a 20 and it was so tight on her stomach you could see everything. She’s not a size 20 at all
This is the dress I was talking about. It’s busting at the seams for her boobs but her stomach area is tight

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Hahaha she ain’t a size 20. Maybe in the stretchiest of clothes. She would be a 22 at minimum, more a 24.

Jesus how many bags does one person need? She already got a $$ nappy backpack, why more bags?

E5A11BBF-1C60-4E94-8610-0A22599AB51E.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I used to be a size 26 and my gut wasn’t nearly as big as Sam’s! She would definitely be about a size 24-26!

Reactions: 4