Australian Curvy Community #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone want to tell Bodzilla and Carly that “obsessed” is ableist? Both of them use this word sooo much. STFU you hypocrites!!

I’ve never seen Bodz at a rally in Canberra - her activism is all performative. The giant watermelon floatie in her profile pic is her only attempt at being pro Palestine.. she’s also the biggest grifter! I’ve had friends tell me she DMs their small businesses wanting free stuff in exchange for “collaboration”.. she’s such an ick

Reactions: 5
‘Curvy I’m not dating Sam’ is chatting up the guy she got boxes from and he has offered to help her move! 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought this fat sloth wouldn’t date people with kids? Have we changed our mind because absolutely NO man wants her

Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ. This cannot be healthy… but #bopo watch the won’t bounce back then start a “wellness”’journey to lose weight
I’m genuinely curious, is her belly hanging on her thighs, so what happens when she walks? This is crazy. She will look the same after birth, I hope she loses some weight to be able to be comfortable, I can’t imagine she would be confident to lift her shirt to breastfeed with the giant guts on display.

Reactions: 2
Who is this “friend” she is eluding to? Is she baiting she’s getting a serve of pork sword or what?
Surely not, they’d have to be desperate to touch her and it’s more her cunty personality than her looks that would be a turn off

Reactions: 1