Australian Curvy Community #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FWIW I tried these the other day and they were disgusting - don’t bother
Thank you 😂

I’ve been seeing them everywhere and I’ve been so tempted!

I actually think it’s a bit strange for a bopo influencer to be advertising something that’s clearly playing on diet culture with the “lighter way to indulge”.

Reactions: 1
EXTREMELY insecure and is DESPERATE to have people like her.

The only reason she’s adopted the #bopolyfe is because she drank her way back to her original size plus more.
I guess after having her stomach stapled only liquids could go down. She’s only a BoPo influencer because she failed weight loss surgery. There’s no other way she could become an influencer cos she literally has nothing else to offer other than being so fat

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Really mustn’t be much happening down in Tasmania if this is in the paper. Also the baby was born at 39 weeks, that’s hardly early. Correct me if I’m wrong but is 37weeks and over considered full term?
---
Really mustn’t be much happening down in Tasmania if this is in the paper. Also the baby was born at 39 weeks, that’s hardly early. Correct me if I’m wrong but is 37weeks and over considered full term?

Attachments

---
Just saw this on her story and thought exactly the same thing… must have been a reeeeeeal slow news week for the old local rag.

“Conceived earlier than expected due to obesity.” Just doesn’t sell papers like the headline they chose.

• Haha
She didn’t slip. She did the newborn boob dive. My toddler is three times the size and still pulls this move and I haven’t dropped her yet 😂

I think Katie’s doing well for a first time Mum.
The bub looked to be sniffing out a titty.

Can we all see how revolting this Sam woman is?
There clothes don’t even fit her. The boob is way too bulgy.
Surely the top is not comfy like that.
No way on this green earth is she a size 20 either.
I would love to see her fit into a Kmart 20 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

The stories where she’s faffing about with the cloth nappies 🫣🫣🫣 either put her down or do stories when you’re not “holding” her
She really needs to hold that child but I think because she’s so fat she has become a desk so baby can’t slip off that easily

And not to mention the fat lady, elasticated jeans 🤣

• Haha

She ain’t a size 20. No way.

Reactions: 2