Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sweetface2022

VIP Member
A friend of mine who had WLS has had it suggested to him to go on it too and he reckons it's so surgeons can associate themselves to your weight loss and claim it's just from the surgery.
Some GPS really don’t want people having wls or are against it from what I’ve read in the support group so they push ozempic first. But then yeah some surgeons push it so you get a better result and it reflects better on them. Those are not surgeons you’d want to go with😂

sweetface2022

VIP Member
Some of these curygals going to Taylor swift have the worst outfits. It’s one of the easiest things to dress on theme for and they miss the mark

Stace what the actual fuck is this hideous old lady dress?

Katie showing your bra because you have an extremely ill fitting dress is weird. Make something or buy something that fits you. Also lay off the smoothing filter and stop acting like a child with your “cheesy grin”🤮

Attachments

notgifted

VIP Member
Anyone follow Allira Potter??
No mention of the fiance since she love bombed her with that "surprise" proposal.
All I know of her was when I listened to her on a podcast with Sophia Cachia and it was ridiculous 🤣
So that’s got me intrigued.

sweetface2022

VIP Member
Oh trust me I couldn’t agree more!! I look at these fat influencers and truly wonder why they keep lying to themselves, how can any of them be morbidly obese and happy?? Maddys daughter will start walking soon I’m sure, how can she possibly keep up with her? They’re all massive!
That was one thing that didn’t for me. I’d just had my first child and it was a stressful time. I piled on the weight but also I couldn’t do anything with my child because I was so fat. Its sad that I got sucked in as do many thinking being that fat is ok because of these women