Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Listerfiend

Chatty Member
And of course our favourite disability ‘educator’ was right there in the comments…

AAE4A3C3-4EDE-476B-863D-3C9E4CFC8A8C.jpeg

BB2711EC-541A-431F-9223-AB215FA9A9A0.jpeg

Oh trust me, she was being passively aggressive.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

kay_gurl

Nothing to see here just KatieP being gifted a $250 robe.

View attachment 2717039
And won't this piss off Sammi because she sells plus size robes and she works so hard and she faces so much hate from others in the community but she won't talk about it because she said she's not talking about it so don't ask and respect her privacy. But everyone excludes her and it's not fair because she works so hard in the community but don't ask her anything about it buts it's sooo lonely and unfair cos she's single and has to pay for everything herself.
Please respect her privacy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

cawfeecam

KP is doing my head in.
Your belly “pain” is due to extreme morbid obesity, not being pregnant. Your baby is the size of a fucking eggplant if that. You had a whole fucking fruit and veg section in your belly already!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t put into words how fucking obnoxious and LOUD April was in Coburg yesterday at a local plus size market. I had to deliberately hide so she didn’t see me (I know her personally).

Picture the loudest kid in the room being that way for validation and looking around to see who’s looking. That was this bitch.

Fuck off back to Goulburn April, Melbourne don’t want you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

cjenny

If I had even an ounce of sympathetic bone in my body for her, it went out the window when she mentioned the name Brittany Higgins … BIG red flag Sam! One piece of filth to another I guess 🤢🤥💩
Im confused by this comment? Are you referring to Brittany Higgins as a piece of filth? A rape victim?

Reactions: 12

sweetface2022

VIP Member
I’m sure I’m in the minority but I don’t like it at all. Don’t like all the arches (they will date horribly) and I can’t stand that raised spa in the pool. As for the cost, can’t see $350k in it and find it an obscene amount of money to spend the on a backyard and when so many are just barely scrapping by, find it a bit crass to be even posting about.
But it’s their house? I really don’t understand when people use the argument many are just scrapping by. Is that her fault? No. So why can’t they spend whatever money they have. Yes the cost of living is brutal at the moment but it’s not her fault how can you get butt hurt over someone spending their own money

• Haha
Reactions: 12

HumptyDumptyLou

I missed this new thread and have been needing to vent about CurvySam’s whinging tour of Bali. This woman could be gifted the Crown Jewels and she’d still complain, probably that her insurance has gone up!
Nothing is ever good enough for this entitled cow. And stop complaining about things related to At Home With Hilda too … no one starts a business out of the goodness of their hearts, they do it in the hopes of making a big fat profit.

Reactions: 11

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I like stace as well.. however I’ve always said I have inside knowledge of these two and I can confirm that “chef bae” always said he did NOT want to get married again or have kids.. this is a big lesson for stace, when men tell us something point blank we need to listen to them and stop thinking if we’re a good enough woman that we can “change” them. She is probably hurting a lot right now and probably will be for some time however she also needs to take at least half of the blame, plus taking him back after what happened last time was a big no no. He showed her exactly who he was and she chose to look the other way.
---
I also think the bracelets are good for her mental health wise. It’s good to pour yourself into something like that while you’re still healing

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Stace looks amazing, I have a feeling she realised he would never marry her and broke up with him. Every single woman deserves someone who is sure about them, someone who absolutely idolises them and I’m glad she’s stopped wasting her time and walked away from him.

• Heart
So we’re allowed to frighten and endanger children now? Poor kids getting ushered off the stage. Sure she’s technically right but do two wrongs make a right? No one wants the children dying in Palestine.
Protesting a genocide is supposed to make people uncomfortable.

The kids were fine. At least they weren’t bombed.

Reactions: 10

thirstymum

Sam is full of it. Last week money was tight, she’s scraping every centre together, spending all her time on the business blah blah blah and now today she’s delayed her flights home to have pedi and get her hair washed!
Just wash your own hair and come home you lazy fool. She wouldn’t know hard work if it fell from a construction site and hit her on the head.

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
My favourite type of “body positivity” influencer is the one who has weight loss surgery, starts a weight loss Insta page, loses a few kilos but still morbidly obese, can’t be bothered trying anymore or they gain weight **cough cough bodzilla** and then they become a body posi page! Spreading all the self love we need to love our bodies even though they so desperately tried to change their body but still couldn’t commit!