Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thirstymum

Those dresses are so bad, honestly why would any brand want this kind of advertising. Maybe it is getting harder to get paid work because some of them were wearing Suzannegrae

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
She deserves better. She seemed to chase him
And he didn’t want to commit because she was curvy. He seems like an asshole
I have to know where you got your information from that he didn’t want to commit because she was curvy lol - I know them both and this is definitely NOT the reason why he hasn’t and won’t commit to her

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
if an adult size 8 was wearing that to Tay Tay I’d tell them to grow up and bloody rethink. That outfit is reserved for primary school girls sorry!! Not adults or plus size and I am size 16 to make dickd oc themselves! Sorry!!
I laughed when all these people were asking what they were wearing to Taylor swift. I couldn’t help myself once and said how about nice jeans, shirt, and comfy shoes lol.
---

we need to start a HH thread!! Last year she won mamma Mia best primer but she had been at their office doing all their faces and had a Sydney launch costing thousands. She paid so much for that basically. She’s melb based Sydney at that stage would hardly know about her. She pays for so many influencers to say nice things. As a makeup artist I’ve used the primer and the blush. It’s not that good. The elf and nars blush is better and there are a lot better primers out there. I would rather give money to big companies that don’t whinge about child care, school etc
I can confirm her primer isn’t that great. I have no idea why there is so much hype around it.

Listerfiend

Chatty Member
I have to say it’s stunning and I like that she was honest about how fucking expensive it was to do
I’m sure I’m in the minority but I don’t like it at all. Don’t like all the arches (they will date horribly) and I can’t stand that raised spa in the pool. As for the cost, can’t see $350k in it and find it an obscene amount of money to spend the on a backyard and when so many are just barely scrapping by, find it a bit crass to be even posting about.

nothappymegs

Chatty Member
Didn't they just clean the car....
That does not look like it’s installed correctly at all. The top tether shouldn’t be resting against the bar as it’s scrunched up a bit near the back of the seat and surely the tether should be coming from higher up, not shoved around the sides of the capsule.
it’s been a few years since I’ve had a capsule but that looks all kinds of messed up.

popcornwatching2021

Is there something wrong with economy class Hilary? Or are you too good to fly that now? Also it’s not a flex that your mascara can last that long. My modelco one and many others I’ve used would last 24 hours and longer if I chose to leave them on. I’m wondering why anyone would want to wear mascara on a long haul flight in the first place.
And how does she even know this person flew economy… judgmental much!!!! Last year or earlier this year when she went to Europe she put a begging post out on insta say there is no way she can fly economy and is there anyone out there to help her cos she can’t afford business full price 🙄🙄🙄

sweetface2022

VIP Member
Yes! Her stupid little tongue poses and wriggling - like girl, calm down! You’re not a model honey
Yesssss she acts like a child and it’s cringe as hell. And her gross baby voice🤮 she’s not even decent looking to be a model
---
Ohh I don’t follow/don’t know her - sounds like I don’t need to see more wannabe pretend ‘models’ though
Don’t give her any views. She is cringe as hell