Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just stumbled across this deep diving on FB… I wonder if she still feels the same after gaining the 60+kg back…

sweetface2022

VIP Member
She posted that in 2012 she was a size 18 and now a size 20? I know she can fit into a size 20 from the straight sizes K’mart range but she does look bigger than a 20 but I guess it’s where you carry your weight?
She is for sure a size 22-24 she’s not a 20. She posted a real in a dress and their biggest size is a 20 and it was so tight on her stomach you could see everything. She’s not a size 20 at all

cjenny

But she can fit into a size 20 in the straight size section of Kmart. I think her boobs make her look big, which big boobs always do.
Some oversized things. She cant eat like that and not put on weight. Im a fatty so speak from experience 😄

HeyBub

VIP Member
I opened it for like 2 seconds, there was 16 watchers so I left immediately 🤣 but I thought the exact same thing, I had no idea she was that big, guess she must work her angles and filters, that live did her dirty.
Full on fugly, right down to her grotty, matted hair

sweetface2022

VIP Member
I used to but i unfollowed her ages ago. Didn’t they just go away together?? I’d say he was cheating or had someone else on the side! Their relationship was always weird to me , she was always spending time by herself and never with him! I’ll have to go have a nosey now.
Oh really? That’s pretty sad for her. Cheating is the lowest. He was barely seen on her insta that’s for sure but I assumed it was because he didn’t want to be

Listerfiend

Chatty Member
The jealousy I feel when I see iCurvy’s reno videos 😂. Looks amazing.
I’m not a fan of it. I think the arches look out of place and the spa takes up way too much space in that pool, maybe it will look different when it’s filled with water but I think the proportion of the spa vs pool are way off.