Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Listerfiend

Chatty Member
You forgot flying but it’s okay because she has an ethical slow fashion label, so it makes up for all the flights she takes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

HeyBub

VIP Member
Snap! I came here to say the exact same thing! A fundraiser for homeless women seems a really appropriate time to flog your own business 😒

View attachment 2433549

Also Sam take note. Interesting because she’s ‘friends’ with Sarah. Sam rarely uses captions and when she’s called out on it, she’ll say ‘oh they aren’t working’, no they are, you’re just being lazy.

View attachment 2433551
---
That was precisely the moment when I unfollowed her. We’d had plenty of good interaction via DM’s for a long time. One day I asked her to add captions and boom, she went off at me calling me entitled and said she doesn’t owe me anything. First class cunt from that day forward

• Wow

sweetface2022

VIP Member
Hilary, what the FUCK did your want the checkout chick at Coles to do with your feedback? She literally had nothing to do with decisions being made in the day to day running of Coles. By the way, there is this magic service called click and collect, it will save you 1.45 hours, and alot of whinging. TRY IT!
Ok no one MADE you spend $500 you chose to. Also why would an employee sit there and bag out where they work. Pretty sure that’s against policy to talk shit especially in front of other customers. Also what the fuck does being a woman have to do with working at Cole’s. People like her are a problem. Stop trying to be woke. You’re an entitled lazy cunt who wants a hand out

thatbluebikini

Does she think this is a flex? What the fuck is wrong with this slob?
I could understand if she had a high pressure job, a day off from parenting small children etc. But why does she need a day in bed/on the couch? She does the same thing every day.

robbolife

VIP Member
Ohh of course. Yes can’t ever comment on it despite the fact it’s glaringly obvious lest we piss the rest of the bestie crew off 🙄 if you choose to have a public social media presence and your bread & butter is fashion/modelling, people are obviously going to comment when your body changes and most people aren’t saying it to be mean or bitchy, but that doesn’t fit the narrative they want right.
Exactly right! God April is such a passive aggressive cow about every single ‘Bopo’ issue. Like yes people are going to comment if someone looks a whole lot healthier through weight loss. And yes if your job is social media then you need to accept that it’s part of your job. They need people to consume their content and part of that includes having opinions on them whether they like it or not.

popcornwatching2021

Hilary, what the FUCK did your want the checkout chick at Coles to do with your feedback? She literally had nothing to do with decisions being made in the day to day running of Coles. By the way, there is this magic service called click and collect, it will save you 1.45 hours, and alot of whinging. TRY IT!
OMG - first world f…. problems Hilary!! Do you think the check out lady has a direct line to the CEO or makes the decisions - NO!!! Just shut your gob and let the lady do her job in peace!!!! And FYI - the Cole’s CEO Leah Weckert is a mum-of-two. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 and pretty sure everyone knows $500 bucks is half of $1,000 and no one cares that you spent that at the supermarket - welcome to inflation and cost of living crisis!!!!