Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Listerfiend

Chatty Member
“There’s been lots of politics but that’s between us and not the general public”

Then why fucking post about it at all Sam? Why go on TikTok and do a long talking to the camera piece discussing it? If it’s not for the general public, then don’t share it with your audience at all because when you vague post to camera, it just leads to people making assumptions about who you’re referring to while kind of making you look like a dumb ass.

Share it all or share none of it.
---
Ok soso which

5B3A44D4-6489-4C00-BB7F-5D7E27C5D508.jpeg

but then…

CA350624-6EDD-47B4-A417-0B6BB99ACC62.jpeg

So which is it? Pick a lane and stick with it Sam!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

sweetface2022

VIP Member
A part of me does feel bad at snarking on a pregnant woman, but has Katie P thought she might be able to do more things and be more mobile in pregnancy if she wasn’t so heavy to start with?
I was about a size 22 when I was pregnant and I had the pelvic pain and it was all due to my size. I wouldn’t admit it to myself but have now gotten to a 14/16 and all the issues I had are long gone. Plus size girlies try to convince themselves it’s not their weight. It is.

Reactions: 9
Not that you went fishing for a free bag at all asking for recommendations?!?!? 🙄🙄🙄🙄
You guys can you believe me yapping on my stories to thousands of followers meant a brand sent me a freebie like I neverrrrr expected it like I was just looking for recommendations I was going to go spend my own money on it I swear! fuuuuuuuck offfffffff this one gives me particular rage in that catty little clique of “besties”

• Haha

Listerfiend

Chatty Member
I just read through all her comments and wow. Apparently she almost died a few times last year?

And this

7E4EEFF0-4194-4CC8-81C7-505C622F0EF7.jpeg

When brands use her as a model, it actually turns me OFF the brand.

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
No wonder her and Hilary get along so well both the most entitled self richous mofo’s out there.
I find it so hard to believe all these scenarios happen to these cunts all the time. The only way this is half legit if she herself was being an arrogant cunt, same as Sam, she’s always going on about horrible people. Maybe it’s the attitude and energy they are putting out or the stories are truly bullshit and never occurred.

The obese baby brigade must be SEETHING she can do what they can’t!
100% but they’d never admit it - they are the most supportive/uplifting group of best friends everrrr! Don’t you see how much FUN they have when they’re together like they’re basically the real life sisterhood of the travelling pants and they’re just the bestest friends that ever had a #girlgang ever!!!

• Haha
If I had even an ounce of sympathetic bone in my body for her, it went out the window when she mentioned the name Brittany Higgins … BIG red flag Sam! One piece of filth to another I guess 🤢🤥💩
This is a horrible comment if you meant that Brittany is a piece of filth, hope you or none of your friends have ever been victims of a sexual assault

sweetface2022

VIP Member
Hun carpel tunnel doesn’t make your fingers fat. You likely have poor circulation because you’re obese. Stop making all your normal health issues pregnancy related. You’re obese and your body is struggling

Listerfiend

Chatty Member
Does anyone follow iamdaniadriana? She’s been making costumes for 2 of Taylor Swifts concerts and has appeared in an article about it. I’m still scratching my head of this line…

“For Danielle Galvin, a fat lived experience peer support advocate living in Brisbane…”

What now?

2D7ED074-0C93-491E-9108-582AB7F24BCA.jpeg

(She’s on the left)

• Wow
  • Haha

sweetface2022

VIP Member
I don’t care how comfy this is, it’s the ugliest outfit I’ve ever seen
I hate these outfits so fucking much. I did laugh when she said it fits tighter because she’s newly postpartum. Babes you were the same size pre pregnancy during pregnancy and after pregnancy. Fat. Ya fat babes

• Haha