Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Yep I get all that. I felt it was tone deaf because many of her followers are likely doing it tough at the moment and seeing her drive around in a loaned very expensive car might be hard to stomach. Maybe she doesn’t care about that? I dunno. Plus I don’t believe for a moment that anyone would purchase that car because they saw her ad.
She definitely doesn’t care about that. How could she? Ambassadorships with Land Rover and Paul Bram diamonds and her lifestyle generally suggest she doesn’t now and has never given any fucks about anyone doing it tough. During Covid she happily accepted gift after gift of free gourmet food hampers, never once giving one away, while people were losing their livelihoods day after day. She doesn’t do give aways of gifted things, never see her selling her unwanted clothes with proceeds for charity etc. It’s pretty grim, but her whole presence is very much not about being relatable or charitable in any way. And I guess Land Rover do their research about her reach into the demographics they want to target. Only takes one family thinking she owns the car and needed to keep up with the Joneses (or Judds in this case), and her ambassadorship has paid for itself in spades.

Reactions: 10

LadyBossCEO#1

Did anyone read Nadia bartel’s article in the newspaper mag today? Now trying to paint herself as a victim being “hounded still” for her snorting cocaine mistake…
If she was truly regretful for her 'mistake' she'd talk about it openly, what she's been doing to over come it (e.g. attending rehab or counseling), promoting organisations that support mental health and drug addiction. Instead of getting paid to do a photoshoot and a puff piece in a weekend paper magazine. My bet is she only regrets getting caught and still uses on the regular.

Also has she ever admitted to all the work she's had done? She's like a clone of Bec.

Reactions: 10

suelynqueen

Nadia spotted at the Henne warehouse sale today. Crazy lines (lol) to enter and pay, she was there working - finding different sizes for people, working behind the register, spending time talking to girls in line. I had a quick chat to her and she was just lovely.

Reactions: 9
Long time lurker....Why is Bec always putting in her posts of food #fucyum Stop trying to make it a thing.

That Ena Belly Collab IMO is :sick: Same with those Prene bags

• Haha

ActiveLies

VIP Member
So Bec Judd spends 2 years of kindergarten and 7 years of primary school covering the logo of the school Oscar goes to in every photo. Following his graduation from grade 6 she proudly thanks Haileybury for the time Oscar has been there, indicating he’s moving to another school for senior school (which he is). And yet this morning she’s posted a back to school photo of her younger 3, all in uniform, no logos covered, showing they’re still at Haileybury. Why did Oscar get such efforts for privacy, but it’s not considered important for the other three?? 🤔🤔

• Haha

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
Yeah one slide was his photo and then the next was a shot of the hotel lobby showing off about how luxe it was with a #partner tucked away. Can’t even pay for accommodation to go to a funeral. No wonder these folk are loaded. They don’t fork out for anything
The gifted sauna, coffee machine, food deliveries, MECCA etc.. I get it’s literally her job but she never adds paid partnership. Who is her audience? Who would feel good watching some loaded person get gifted so much expensive shit? Her Brighton being the centre of a crime wave shit is also tiring as fuck. She’s so out of touch.

savefloss

VIP Member
Nadia “fine lines” Bartel has snaked her way back in to influencer territory without really having to address Kmart plate gate…it still really annoys me that as far as we know there was no investigation into her parenting by DHHS. I’m extremely anti drugs, so I can never look at her the same and will boycott any brand who works with her

BecJudd

Renovating another perfectly fine and livable house to become a boring, stagnant, cold hotel lobby?

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't stand her interior design aesthetic. It's hiddeous!! Her whole house and all those bloody arches, pastal colours and chunky furniture (not to mention the artwork) is just beyond. There's not one redeeming interior design idea in there. I can't imagine having all that money to spend and doing that house.
IMG_6894.jpeg

WHAT DO YOU MEAN TACKY? Don’t you have a collage of your modelling shots on the wall? At least it’s more tasteful (if not about as self obsessed) as Cachia’s horrific vulval assault… *shudders*

• Haha
What do we all think of this booby tape event? It seems a little tone deaf with all that is happening in the world at the moment.

I don't even understand the point of such an event, is it to get people to want to buy the product? Or is it just so they can write off a party with their friends?
Absolute wankfest. So over the top. I’m sure Nadia brought a plate 🫠

• Haha

savefloss

VIP Member
Without being a total bitch, the teeth are not what I’d be fixing it I were her and had that kind of cash 😂

• Haha

Kathy Hiltons Martini

I thought the issue with the Bartels was that she wanted a certain type of life and he wanted to be more low key. She’s a total climber and wants to be Bec Judd 2.0 without the devoted husband in tow. He’s never in the public eye and seems to live a pretty quiet life. It’s not about “winning”. He seems to be doing fine.

sharalandaah

Nadia “fine lines” Bartel has snaked her way back in to influencer territory without really having to address Kmart plate gate…it still really annoys me that as far as we know there was no investigation into her parenting by DHHS. I’m extremely anti drugs, so I can never look at her the same and will boycott any brand who works with her
No fan of Nadia’s, and I hate the disparity in treatment when rich white women are found in possession of cocaine v when poor brown youths are found with literally anything, but to say DHHS should’ve investigated her is absurd. Her kids weren’t with her at the time, and if you wanted to set a precedent for kids being removed from their parents if said parents dabbled in illegal substances whilst their kids were safely in the care of someone else, you’d be surprised how many ppl- yes, even ppl you know irl!- would lose their kids 🙄

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I heard this rumour too but how certain are we it’s her?! Also loving that she’s sheepish around the mums at the new school - no longer the top dog. How embarrassing to feel the need to do coke at a school function - grow up!
Beyond literally everyone in Brighton knowing it’s her, I’ve heard it directly from another Haileybury school parent of relative fame/note, AND someone in Bec’s immediate circle, so I’m going with it.

• Haha

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
I don’t blame her! He’s quite colourful. He has links to the Kmart plate trade and survived multiple hits and I was in the proximity of one of them.

• Haha
  • Wow

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Tbh she’s ALWAYS been this skinny. She had no issues getting pregnant, no issues carrying babies to full term - including twins. Her sister is equally thin, her mum is very lean. While I reckon she loves being this skinny and definitely chooses a lifestyle that maintains being this thin (including heaps of coke), I don’t think it’s particularly unhealthy for her.