Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Knobnuts did a footy clinic at our local junior football club a few years back. Hit it off with one of the mums and proceeded to bombard her with 🍆 pics and requests for nudes, especially during interstate games. A total piece of shit.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

LadyBossCEO#1

I'm fairly certain he was not exclusive in the very very early days but wasn't the rumour that he punched Gary Rohan in the COVID hub because he had the affair? Therefore you'd assume he's actually one of the ones that doesn't sleep around.

svpotatochips

Amie was all set to head into the AFL hub with Garry but he convinced her none of the other WAGs or kids were going so he could have his affair...disgusting behaviour.

• Wow
  • Sick

BecJudd

So is how many times has he cheated on her since then???? I would imagine she would be very hard work.
Honestly, when would he even have the time to cheat on her? The bloke is always asleep or farming or playing footy or with the 3 kids. That would be way too hard basket!!! I'm feeling defensive because I really like both of them.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
She’s also terrible at designing workable floor plans. Built her Brighton house with no powder room downstairs only a full bathroom that services what is currently the spare room, with her twins sharing a bedroom. It was always going to happen that the twins need their own room, meaning someone would have to move into the guest bedroom downstairs, making that bathroom one being used by a kid but also where any visitor to their house would pee. There’s no bathroom to service the pool, no toilet or change room on their tennis pavilion/wellness area. And like all of this might be minor and sound ridiculous, but when you’re building basically from scratch and spending the money she did, to not think of these things is just so daft. She’s already now looking at a huge renovation to suit her family growing up which is absurd only 2 years after building.

Chickinabiz

Chatty Member
I'm so glad I found this thread, I used to read the UVA fembot thread on GOMI. I actually use the Skincare Company products before BJ ever did and can confirm they are worth it and relatively affordable. She is their long term ambassador and they absolutely love her, she won't be leaving them anytime soon. Also I can confirm that she had a bleph procedure for her 40th not a facelift. Also I think I hate Jessie Roberts the most out of all of them. She seems so pathetic and try hard, wants to be BJ so much. The whole Fred Again and Reminisce thing was so cringe for 40 year old women.

Reactions: 13

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Nadia “fine lines” Bartel has snaked her way back in to influencer territory without really having to address Kmart plate gate…it still really annoys me that as far as we know there was no investigation into her parenting by DHHS. I’m extremely anti drugs, so I can never look at her the same and will boycott any brand who works with her
What brands are you certain don’t employ models/influencers who use drugs? Coz I can’t think of many celebs/influencers/business owners who don’t do coke on occasions.
Why would DHHS investigate? Her children weren’t in her care at the time?

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Agree. They are. I went to an event some years back and the way they all walked in like they were top shit. One of my friends asked Bec for a selfie and she wasn’t happy about it. Another event and Nards was there looking all the ladies up and down when they came into the bathroom. Absolute bitches.
Bec’s oldest started at my son’s school this year and it’s been very amusing to see just how sheepish she is around campus and hardly involved at all after her very well reported and gossiped about faux pas at a Haileybury school function last year. Nowhere near as much of a bitch when she’s on the back foot and the subject of side eyes from disapproving mums 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

mariah cachia

Chatty Member
Does anyone else find this branding choice so so odd? Why would they choose Bec Judd as the face of their brand relaunch?
I was thinking the exact thing. Surely they need a young, fresh face to get the younger demo? I’m Bec’s age and would never wear those awful dresses, too tight, too cheap looking.
Also, Bec is known for her expensive taste and high end campaigns. She looks like she can’t wait to rip off those polyester nightmares off her body. It must be killing her to be tramping around Paris in those dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

savefloss

VIP Member
Soz Bec Judd, but showing the damage your son does to your house by playing cricket indoors when he has amazing access to turf outside to play on just shows your are raising spoilt brats. Obviously has zero respect or boundaries. My 3 year old even understands we don’t play with balls in the house. The low key over privileged kid share gives me the ick. Just because you can afford to fix all the damage doesn’t mean you should let your kid do whatever he wants

KmartByron

Chatty Member
No tea he just looks like a menace in that pic and I'm assuming she was/is just like her character in summer heights high :D
I think they’re both very down to earth, country folk, even if they are more on the ‘landed gentry’ side of country than the Aussie Battler type. anything I see of hers is always professional, warm and down to earth, a far cry from the Fembots like BJ or Jessie Roberts.

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
I hate the daily Mail but I had to lol at this headline. #BraveBec

It says we need a TL/DR recap but let’s just go with THE photo of 2021

I hate the daily Mail but I had to lol at this headline. #BraveBec

It says we need a TL/DR recap but let’s just go with THE photo of 2021
Ooopsie sorry to subject you all to my screen shot library!!!! I can’t get rid of all the random shit in there sozzzz

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
Can’t get past the lips cheeks mouth area to even start bagging out the price of that cardigan

• Haha
Reactions: 11

BecJudd

Come on Clementine! Do we really need 8 photos of you picking avocados in your togs?
Screenshot_20231219_142844_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11