Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t her channel supposed to be based on Mila’s cleft? In that vlog Krusty sleazy Kurt is going on about the dress and getting her into bed 🤢🤢🤢🤢 and that his lip is almost healed …..and I don’t even want to say the rest 🤮
Nice family channel….. something for M’s friends and mums can talk about at the school pick up.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Where did they go away 20 minutes down the road again ? 😂 that's not a holiday you sad fks.
there so boring and basic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are the kids even with them?
Are you kidding!? Of course not Kurty’s parents have them. She will have Kurt’s mother video the emotional homecoming for viewers to feel all warm and fluffy and think how beautiful. She will message mil to advise they are 15 minutes away…. Please have all the children outside waiting for us, and make sure you have your phone ready, I need the footage (🥴🤢)
---
Isn’t her channel supposed to be based on Mila’s cleft? In that vlog Krusty sleazy Kurt is going on about the dress and getting her into bed 🤢🤢🤢🤢 and that his lip is almost healed …..and I don’t even want to say the rest 🤮
Nice family channel….. something for M’s friends and mums can talk about at the school pick up.
She bangs on about starting YouTube to bring awareness to clefts. BULLSHIT!
We know more about their sex life than anything else. Gronks

Reactions: 7
Can confirm. As a wag of a husband who plays at an elite state level of footy NONE of us wags dress anything remotely like that to the games. Jeans and a cute tank top or jumper is where it’s at.
The only girls who dress tarty at our games are the young teenage ones *trying* to get attention from the boys haha 😅

Iv got second hand embarrassment for her honestly… please tell me she didn’t wear heels to… aww Lordy I must show the other wag gals this, they will all have a good giggle at Speshy.
I saw her on her YT vlog and I am pretty sure I got a glimpse of her lovely white shoes..... I am sure you know 'the ones'!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Kids looking homeless and you looking like a Temu bleep.....dear dear 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why she wearing her nighty with her saggy cans out, for someone that owns online fashion boutique she has terrible fashion sense.. 😅

• Haha
What am I missing here? What's the reason they're away? They literally spend all day everyday together and she'll use any excuse to get away from the kids.
She has no idea how good she has it with Kurt's parents. Getting meals on wheels multiple times a week, having baby sitters weekly and being able to attend events and go away freely.
You barely work Meiara, you're constantly having ME time after your slow mornings. Can't wait for reality to slap you right in that sun damaged face of yours. Get over yourself.

Reactions: 12
See if Kurt was to become a serial Cheater she would have no options just to shut up and put up..
Ain't no way that Mama could last a weekend as a single parent
Could you actually imagine it 😂

Reactions: 4
See if Kurt was to become a serial Cheater she would have no options just to shut up and put up..
Ain't no way that Mama could last a weekend as a single parent
Could you actually imagine it 😂

“If Kurt was to become a serial cheater”…., he already is. He cheated on her 3-4 times at least when they were younger. She published cringy poems about it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
“If Kurt was to become a serial cheater”…., he already is. He cheated on her 3-4 times at least when they were younger. She published cringy poems about it.
She would of been the next tayor swift coz she poet and singer too she get out her guitar out and sing
🎶 kurt please stop cheating on me I'll get my saggy can out for you 🎶 🤪😂

• Haha
Let’s hop in a sauna,set my phone up and film ourselves having a conversation. DONT forget to smile and laugh. This is a private moment with just the 2 of us that I need to share to show how much we love each other. Don’t forget also to act natural like we don’t have my phone set up.

Anyone else want to vomit 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Let’s hop in a sauna,set my phone up and film ourselves having a conversation. DONT forget to smile and laugh. This is a private moment with just the 2 of us that I need to share to show how much we love each other. Don’t forget also to act natural like we don’t have my phone set up.

It is nauseating.

Thankful that I am blocked 😁🙌🏻

• Sick
Reactions: 2
What is with her outfits? She looks like she’s heading to a boudoir shoot.
And he is so repulsive.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why she wearing her nighty with her saggy cans out, for someone that owns online fashion boutique she has terrible fashion sense.. 😅
and she wore it on a bleeping sailing trip on the boat?!?!?!?!?! She has issues that is for sure

IMG_0703.jpeg

surely she’s tucking her flaps back here. I can’t imagine wearing bikinis like this and having the string pulled up under my armpits. Gives me thrush just thinking about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12