Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting free shoes for the kids now! Wonder if any clothes brands would ever give them free clothes .. so they dont look homeless..
This really pisses me off.. the only time Kurt’s kids will get something decent to wear

Reactions: 4
Getting free shoes for the kids now! Wonder if any clothes brands would ever give them free clothes .. so they dont look homeless..
Isnt that just a joke.
Why would they choose her of all people to advertise kids shoes.
Asics did it a while back, literally one ad and done.
Maybe it's because Kurts wife had to ask him the kids shoe size when buying their kmart shoes

This really pisses me off.. the only time Kurt’s kids will get something decent to wear
no nbom
Isnt that just a joke.
Why would they choose her of all people to advertise kids shoes.
Asics did it a while back, literally one ad and done.
Maybe it's because Kurts wife had to ask him the kids shoe size when buying their kmart shoes
They probably send emails to multiple companies asking for the sponsorship and freebies…

Reactions: 1
no nbom
They probably send emails to multiple companies asking for the sponsorship and freebies…
Kurt’s kids have only worn Kmart shoes or the likes (not hating on Kmart at all) They have never stepped foot in this retailer before, yet here they are promoting it like that’s their go to for children’s shoes. Once promotion is over they will never step back in there.

Reactions: 8
Kurt’s kids have only worn Kmart shoes or the likes (not hating on Kmart at all) They have never stepped foot in this retailer before, yet here they are promoting it like that’s their go to for children’s shoes. Once promotion is over they will never step back in there.
Exactly!! Just like everything else .. you foodz for example!

Reactions: 3
So i see Mila dressing Regan today and doing her hair …. She is too focused on trying to be an influencer than being a mother!

Reactions: 7
So i see Mila dressing Regan today and doing her hair …. She is too focused on trying to be an influencer than being a mother!
I actually thought that a 7 year old took more pride in a 3 year old than Kurt’s wife did. But Kurt’s wife on the other hand… wonder heels she will wear to football today 😜 oh and what skanky outfit 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Wonder where they are off to tomorrow without the kids!! Grandma and big dad looking after them again!!

Isn’t this how everyone dresses to go to the footy 😂
---

I know! What a skank hahahaha
Oh dear Lord
Not even a Premier League wag would turn up like that. Freddies partner must just be mortified.

She really is a different class of dumb.

And genuinely she will think men will be envious of Kurt.
How can a mum of 3 manage to look soooo incredible?
Easy answer love. None of us could be arsed looking like that everyday we are too busy will real mum life and our partners are just as proud to be seen with us.

Time to get over oneself

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can confirm. As a wag of a husband who plays at an elite state level of footy NONE of us wags dress anything remotely like that to the games. Jeans and a cute tank top or jumper is where it’s at.
The only girls who dress tarty at our games are the young teenage ones *trying* to get attention from the boys haha 😅

Iv got second hand embarrassment for her honestly… please tell me she didn’t wear heels to… aww Lordy I must show the other wag gals this, they will all have a good giggle at Speshy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can confirm. As a wag of a husband who plays at an elite state level of footy NONE of us wags dress anything remotely like that to the games. Jeans and a cute tank top or jumper is where it’s at.
The only girls who dress tarty at our games are the young teenage ones *trying* to get attention from the boys haha 😅

Iv got second hand embarrassment for her honestly… please tell me she didn’t wear heels to… aww Lordy I must show the other wag gals this, they will all have a good giggle at Speshy.
Can you imagine her turning up dressed like this and clomping around in high heels to a football game!? I just can’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her dressing that way just shows how insecure she is. Kurt’s brothers girlfriend is there with her baby in activewear, all the kids in active wear and everyone in the background is just wearing shorts and thongs.

I reckon she’s threatened by Kurt’s brothers girlfriend. She looks lovely and so effortlessly happy and pretty.

Reactions: 10
Isn’t this how everyone dresses to go to the footy 😂
The outfit screams narcissism, all eyes have to be on her at all times. She probably thinks everyone thinks she's hot tit at the footy, but they're all probably just laughing at her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13