Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it strange she never talks about her ‘PA’ or staff anymore!!

Wonder how much take home pay they get?? And compared to Kurt working his real job! He prob loves it because he gets sex on tap!

Reactions: 3
Her backside is pancake flat and all these skin tight dressed she wears really do not compliment it, not trying to body shame it's completely fine but the dresses just make it look flatter and not flattering on her figure like I think she thinks

Reactions: 2
So what was the purpose of their getaway ??? For more sexy time ?? Me time ??? I dont get it.
Her kids are on school holidays. She has all school term to do what they do.

How are people still genuinely following her. She is just so boring and unrelatbale now

Reactions: 6
The g string bikinis are just a bit much now when your at the beach as a family or at family events using the pool.
I couldn't even conte
I find it strange she never talks about her ‘PA’ or staff anymore!!

Wonder how much take home pay they get?? And compared to Kurt working his real job! He prob loves it because he gets sex on tap!
Because it's all about her!
Don't forget she does more "work" than any of them including Kurt.
---
Wearing heels riding a bike!!!!!!!
I love this!! 😂😂

And the fact that she will " show up as the real version of herself" must really entertain the neighbours.
She's such a clueless moron. I cannot wait for her to mature and then look back 😏

Reactions: 4
God I can’t stand listening to Kurt talk, he can’t even speak properly. Such a sleazy Neanderthal 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 7
The g string bikinis are just a bit much now when your at the beach as a family or at family events using the pool.
I couldn't even conte

Because it's all about her!
Don't forget she does more "work" than any of them including Kurt.
---

I love this!! 😂😂

And the fact that she will " show up as the real version of herself" must really entertain the neighbours.
She's such a clueless moron. I cannot wait for her to mature and then look back 😏
She’s a pure narcissist, she will never ‘look back’. She will be the most useless human being always. Always doing less than possible.

Reactions: 3