Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daisychaingirl

HOOOOLY shit.. she took all three kids to the park. BY HERSELF.
She has to point out that Kurt went out and Kurt is sleeping .. she never used to do that as much - she reads this forum 4 sure!!
Notice how Mila got new shoes after everyone was talking about her boots at the zoo !! And WOW at the park today all the kids have a normal shift on and not the LER crap! Or maybe they are all in the wash and she is waiting for Kurt to do the washing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

yivshiv

Chatty Member
Hey kids let me just set up my camera then you come sit on my lap and we do a sweet scene so I can act like I actually give a shit !!
View attachment 2026147
For real ! Its so fake. C'mon kids, stop playing Mum has work to do, come cuddle me. and dont forget, Ashy says we must breathe. She can literally watch the sunrise from her balcony, but no, she has to go live and let any and every creep know where she will be, alone with her 2 little children, at stupid o'clock where no one else is around
How about protecting them above everything else. Make them your priority,
Kinda wish someone would run up and nick her camera !!

and so say we all

Chatty Member
So so so much pride and such a fool.
Kurt should get an ABN, start Kingy Plumbing, employ a couple of mates, Kieara could do the calls
ordering and books from home, still sell LER online if if wanted, have the kids a couple of half days a week and they would be killing it, still spend a lot of time together and have early knock off times for school pick up and family walks. Most tradies work from 7am-3pm so that would suit them perfectly.
A family owned and run business. They could charge whatever they wanted because the demand is so high.
But anything sensible or long term planning wouldn't sit well with her... she needs short bursts of interests/passions. Their debt must be through the roof.

• Heart

GoodnessME22

Chatty Member
Instead of taking some more 'me' time MrsK how about take care of the hygiene of your kids you love so dearly. She makes me sick. Regan has been wearing the same suit for days again. I mean it's one thing if your child isn't dirty, but lets face it, that's not the case here. It's so easy to put on a cute little outfit. You can dress yourself perfectly fine each day, what's your excuse? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

yivshiv

Chatty Member
Her mums story is a picture of the 3 kids . Very sad for her.

Yeah- toilets can't get done now as they have the no gloves excuse 🤢
Spesh K forgot a book, and it was too much of an ordeal to go back in and get it..bitch you're right there! So goddam lazy.
Then McDs forgot her hash brown and she keeps going on and looking at hubby ! - Yes K, we all remember the days were he would have went and got that for you. 😄
She is soo bloody lazy.
The book recommendations all seem to be high school themed. I wonder if this is her demographics. Would make sense , all the teenies who are dreaming of being a cool Mum one day will love her.
All the grown ass mums living the life have a very different opinion.
Just picture it. Your poor wee girl is suffering, throwing up continuously, and your husband is down there comforting her while you lie in bed. open up your phone to let everyone know on social media, and then turn over and get a great night's sleep.
Kurt probably takes "one for the team" because he knows his daughter will get the comfort she needs without a camera in her face.
Cue the following morning..spesh had the camera in Milas face while sat in the loo

So infuriating..God I prattled on like Spesh there. I could probably start my 1st novel on her

• Haha

blueocean94

Chatty Member
Heya in regards to the podcast number 4. You can skew results so podcast figures can be based on new viewers etc, not as a figure (like 10,000 new members) but as a percentage (so last week there was zero, and now we’ve had 100 listens so 100% increase).

So you can easily get charts that are skewed because of this.

So a great long lasting podcast might only have like 0.5% new viewership, and actually have thousands of new views/listens however trashy and special K could have grown 100%, because the podcast just launched.

So yeah don’t trust the charts. It will fail, just give it time

• Heart

GoodnessME22

Chatty Member
Yep her house isn't just messy, it's filthy. She doesn't actually clean or know what clean is. The carpets were disgusting. She was 'folding' washing on the floor where she just said there was sand everywhere? Sorry why are you 'folding' clean washing on a dirty floor?
Not sure why she doesn't get Lincoln a new fluro top either, that one is like 2 sizes too small. But that's ok, let the kids look like shit some more, what's new 🤷🏻‍♀️

GoodnessME22

Chatty Member
They're honestly the most disgusting family I've come across online that so openly shares all their bs.
She wanted gloves to clean the toilet, but can't wear gloves while cutting someones skin. How thick can one be. They irritate me so much. I actually thought she was a down to earth mum at the beginning, then her true colours shone right out her a$$. On the podcast saying she doesn't want to paint her parents the wrong way, yet calls them douche bags to her whole following at the same time 🤯 lets be real, it was about them, who else would it be about? They need to stop drinking, because like a teenager they can't handle it. They become even more reckless and the immaturity really comes out to it's fullest. Why even share that crap? It's so embarrassing. I cringe so hard watching that rubbish. And they think they're funny? They're basically 30 and they're acting like 15 year olds. No wonder they have beef with their neighbour, imagine listening to them after a drink, carrying on and cackling like idiots having no respect for anyone around them. They're pathetic

yivshiv

Chatty Member
Really don't know how she is expecting to raise confident balanced kids.

Milas probably just asked her to stop screeching from the bedroom with that guitar. (Why does everything she sings sound the same regardless of the song)
Or disturbed her quiet me time where she forgets she has 3 kids and a house to run

• Haha

yivshiv

Chatty Member
I know. Was def not vlog worthy. Not any part of it. She was raging because Kurt wanted to shave at a time that wasn't convenient to her.
They literally NEVER finish a task. If I painted one of those screens I would just need to finish them both at least and then a niggle at the back of my head would say, awk just do the post. But in tru Spesh form she walked away from it half done.

Has anyone ever noticed how Kurt always gets blamed for any fuck ups, even though they were both shopping KURT only got 1 roller KURT Bought planters that she thinks we're too small...
And little miss tidy pants is worried that Kurt leaves his hair on their sink..more likely to see him cleaning it than her..
Also watching her and Regan. Regans spills some hot chocolate down her dress.
"That's ok" which it is ! Every kid does it. But any other Mum would give it a wipe to try and minimise the stain...nope nothing from her.
Which really isn't surprising as she doesn't even wipe that poor girls backside unless she reallllly has to !

and so say we all

Chatty Member
Does she really let her toddler just chomp through the whole broccoli head that is then used for their dinners?
It's too m7ch effort, babes, to cut it up into bits n pieces for her
---
I only just realised that she expects MzMilarrr and LinkyDink to keep up with her power walk pace when they're on their second walk for the morning.... on a school day. Milaaar must be exhausted by the end of the school day

HotAsChips

Chatty Member
If that was from Kurts insta, it's an old photo.
She's cooking herself some healthy food.
No doubt the kids will get bits and pieces
Why does she never use a frying pan?

I find it so odd she only uses a pot for all the cooking, if Kurt didn’t cook steak on the bbq she would probably cook it in that bloody pot to 🤣

• Haha

daisychaingirl

Todays Story - she is out walking while Jurt makes the school lunches! Filter on because she may not have enough make up on .. journal time comes before kids .. it’s all about her .. Kurt must have had enough by now!

Reactions: 6