Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotAsChips

Chatty Member
Ya’l saying Kurt is looking old from drinking to much… umm noooo it’s because he is the sole carer of 3 young children and his lazy ass whingy poor me wife… of course the poor guy is gonna be burnt out 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 6

Tinks1598

You right.

if I was then, I’d redo the shop so the front third is the store for people to walk into, and scrap all the shit like candles and body butters and sunglasses. And just have one simple change room.

then out the back I’d do floor to ceiling storage shelves. They shouldn’t need more room than that. There’s no need to hoard huge numbers of stock.
true it could TOTALLY work, but they would need to be present and let's face it, she can't do that, won't leave anytime for 'me' time.
I just saw her crapping on her stories how they have had such a productive day today, dealing with taking stock to the shop etc.
Ummmm Spesh, if I did as little work as you do, my days would NOT be what I (and many others) classify as productive. Again her ideas on 'normal' are far from it. She seriously has no idea what a productive FULL day at work means. I swear she would work 5 mins out of every hour.
They must be losing so much money on her weekly pipe dreams. Her husband needs to put his foot down.

daisychaingirl

The podcast rating is at a 3.5 😂😂.. can’t wait to see it fail .. her swearing is just a true showcase or should I say nutcase of who she is! Because she can’t swear like that on you tube! Imagine all the swearing that goes on in front of those poor kids!!

Let’s all get on the LER Facebook page and leave a negative review! She is ripping people off!!
Kurt needs to go back to plumbing so she knows what a real and raw mum really is!!!

yivshiv

Chatty Member
Standard Spesh K title 🤣
---
Also the state of the drawers… how hard is it to close your bloody drawers 💀
Yeah but you want us to listen to your podcast and so.you can educate us on healing 🤷🏼‍♀️Whatever you are doing clearly is not working.
No affirmations or toxic friends in your ear telling you you're doing the right thing can ever replace your Mum and sisters.
---
So I went and watched the vlog to see what the droopin coupon was about today and here's what I took from it.

Regan ! She had soaked through her nappy , on the floor to get nappy changed, Lincoln is asked to get her pants to wear

Once nappy was off and Spesh noticed it was poo, shouted for Mila to get wipes.
😵
So does this mean that even though thst little girl has been lying in her own pee all night she wasn't getting cleaned !! Just another nappy put on. Disgusting !
No fresh top, same old peed on pyjama top.

She then asks the kids if they want to go to the park. And God love him, Lincoln said in a shocked tone "All by yourself" 😳

Kurt lying comatose on the bed and she vlogs it with Mila beside him.
She is the kind of bitch that would send her kid up to lie in the bed with hungover Daddy, watching a movie out of pure spite.

Anyone else would just get the kids out of the house, go to your Mums or your sisters for the day...oh ! That's right she cant

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

gailJ

Chatty Member
So miss Milla is arking up (totally normal of course!) But miss perfect K trying to explain that the feelings are ok and normal but you need to be nice in the way you say things.
So this is where I’m confused. Did you for one minute be nice to your parents and explain the why you felt? Or did you sulk, cry, and have a tanty then tell all your followers about your hissy fit then SLAM the door shut in their faces! Is that ok? and put alllllll the blame onto them. Practice what you preach. You friggen dim wit.

AMFlogger

VIP Member
She's been so quiet on stories - maybe because they're away but I also reckon those podcast reviews are probably affecting her. Get ready for the "It's been so hard" vlog.

• Haha

and so say we all

Chatty Member
I can’t say too much because I don’t want to disclose my identity and being mindful of friendships all I can say is I know they were there, that’s a absolute fact...Unlike the story she is spinning. Making out like her parents didn’t show up at all…some things just need to be called out for what they are.
Thank you. It's hard wanting to stay anonymous and yet also wanting to tell the truth of the matter. We're grateful for your insight 🙏🏽

GoodnessME22

Chatty Member
Ridiculous. It’s light out from about 5:30am here and full sunshine by 6am. For it to be pitch black, it would need to be 4:30am. Why the fuck do you have a 4 year old awake and outside at that time?

What happened to the clock that turns yellow at an appropriate time and they have to spend it in their rooms until the clock turns yellow?
She put that in the too hard basket. Everything's just too much for her. She's not consistent in anything other than being a fk wit

• Haha

AMFlogger

VIP Member
Wow podcast sounds thrilling. Both her and ashy saying they slept in a closet. Like a single mattress in a walk in robe when they were staying with grandparents.
No doubt this contributed to their childhood traumas 🙄🤣🤣
The episode is apparently about quotes that changed their lives. Far out they are scraping the barrel.

• Haha

Tinks1598

Well quoting that the cost of running the store , utilities etc is just typical of Keiaras intelligence 🙄
The lease and utilities won't get any cheaper because customers no longer come in.
The shop is obviously failing and they are tied in by lease so they will utilise it as a warehouse (for now)
After that podcast last week I did say special k would for sure be manifesting investment properties
Really the only costs that they will be saving on is wages. If they are struggling to make the business successful then most business owners would step up and get rid of the staff and work the shop themselves.
But we could not expect this from them because MrK is a stay at home dad and Spesh is far too busy eye fucking herself in the mirror and having 'me' time.

• Haha

AMFlogger

VIP Member
Mila and Lincoln's lack of swimming lessons/skills is sending me into another dimension!!! Wouldn't Mila be doing nippers type curricular at school given she lives in a coastal town? Where I live all the local kids do a gromets based lesson at the beach once a week. I could be wrong, but these kids are definitely behind in terms of swimming skills.
The fact they have had a pool there for their whole lives and they can't swim is mind boggling...it's because teaching kids to swim takes effort and we know Special K and Dunce K for that matter invest very little effort into the kids aside from the bare minimum.

and so say we all

Chatty Member
What did they end up wearing for it?
Did they dress nicely or were we accurate in guessing tits out on display and kids in LER 🙄🙄
Yes... Durty went all out with LER wife beater and cap, Linkypoop is in LER, Reeeeggz is in LER and I can't remember if Milaaar is in LER or Target.
Oh and SpecialK is tonight's entertaining at pension hour the 4.30pm dinner a dime droopy bolt ons as heavy and low as a donkey's set of hanging balls.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

truthhhhbombs

Do you think there is any chance they will forgive each other and make up??
Hard to say.
---
She did say in her vlogs is was meant to be at her parents house..
Who pulled out of the arrangement was never mentioned, but in light of what K has said, I feel it may be, Spesh called her mum the next day and they were not ready to have that conversation so Spesh hit the block button and rearranged her entire wedding
And then complained when her folks didn't show up.
Who would? Why would you do that to your daughters wedding?
You would be worried that by turning up unwanted, you would be creating a mortifying drama ...which K was probably hoping would happen (content)
It didn't happen so they "didn't show up"
Either way, they were probably funked. K is just twisted

I actually sent a very short message of support to her Mum just to let her know that those of us with sense were not buying it.

I got a reply thanking me with a short message.
Maybe it would be nice for her to have some more support
Yes it was meant to be at Hikari House and SpecialK was the one who pulled the pin and changed it all after the fight. SpecialK’s Mum and Dad were both at the wedding as mentioned by someone else in this thread, they respectfully watched from the dunes as they were told they could.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

yivshiv

Chatty Member
I was actually thinking about doing that, but wasn't sure if it would come across as intrusive. That was kind of you to send the message and also kudos to her for acknowledging it and thanking you.

I would love to know what Kurt's parents think of all this. Did they get along with the Moores?
Same, I was back and forth with it, but I just feel so bad for her Mum. Losing your Grandchildren, when you have never been anything but loving to them must be absolute heartbreak. Spesh is abusing her own children through this by depriving them of their family. She will just say, I have never said they cant see them, they just haven't shown up, and I would bet, if Syena asked if she could take the kids to see them, K would say they can come get them themselves. A twisted narcissistic way of putting it to her parents , so she could say - "they didnt show up". Although to be perfectly honest if I was Kellie, I would be doing anything I could to see them. If that meant turning up to say - I am not interested in anything but my Grandchildren so be it. K could not say her door was open and they never took it.

Her bleating on in her podcast that she LOVES her parents and sisters - Jeez!! Imagine what she could do if she didnt like you if thats the way she treats the people she loves.

I have never wanted anyone to fail in life ......until now

HotAsChips

Chatty Member
Why the fck would you want to do this to yourself? Like I have read about them and know that there are benefits. But surely the benefits don't outweigh how shit it feels. Does anyone here have any experience or more knowledge about these ice baths? They just seem pretty pointless. And look like childbirth 🙄😬

Eta: just realised I posted on SpeshK thread and not Ashy's.
I'm dying to see SpeshK's face in the ice bath!
My husband used to do them as he played for an elite football squad. However they only used to do them AFTER a game (when they were literally covered in bumps & bruises) as it was good for blood circulation and healing ect ect
These girls that all did it today certainly didn’t come from being tackled at a footy game and covered in bruises and bumps so I’m unsure what the point was of them all doing it lol

HotAsChips

Chatty Member
Special Ks family obviously want to keep it private / to themselves - like most normal families when shit goes down but this bishhhh just bloody keeps going and going and going on about it and putting in videos, podcasts, posts ect.
Like ffs just bloody drop it. She’s making herself look more and more like a fool.
No wonder the other sisters catched her round after the wedding they were like like Fck this shit of a train wreck 🤣
The sisters are also probably still getting over those fugly bloody bridesmaid dresses they had to wear ahahaaa

• Haha

truthhhhbombs

Do you know what she keeps going out about in relation to her parents “not showing up” for her kids?
You’ve seen what SpecialK is like…… can you imagine attending kids birthdays and gatherings where it’s all staged for a vlog and you get cameras in your face? Her family would always show up. You can see them in the older vlogs, they were always there but they weren’t centre stage and playing the part she wants them to so like the dinner at the dinner table comment she will pick at anything big or small to make them out to be the villains… that’s what a narcissist does.

• Heart

booboo222

Chatty Member
So I listened to it. . I had to laugh when K said they USE to be co dependent. Like what. You still see

• Haha

AMFlogger

VIP Member
I refuse to listen to the podcast but from the teaser on stories she’s really going on about her parents not “showing up” for her and the kids. That’s her fave expression at the moment, and Ashys too 🙄 seem to remember them showing up quite a bit when she ran to the hospital about three times a week when she was pregnant with Reeeeeeeegy 🤔