Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AMFlogger

VIP Member
Trying to drum up some interest in the podcast this morning.... so many lovely messages apparently. She's a liar. She had ONE comment on her podcast post.. and that person was telling her its quite common for kids to sleep in the wardrobe. I don't believe for a moment she's had so many messages.

The podcast is sitting at #112. Dying a slow death. Give it up girlfriends!

Also, I only listened to one ep but from the clips she uploads she basically just agrees with everything Ashy says and says "yep 100%". Does she have an independent thought in that brain of hers? She would never say anything contrary to Ashy. She's such a pathetic little slave to her.

Reactions: 7

GoodnessME22

Chatty Member
Has she deleted the comments on YouTube all I see is the positive ones?
Of course she would delete them. She can't take anything anyone says. And I can almost guarantee that's what happened with her parents. They gave her some advice and she's stormed off like the toddler she is.
It makes my blood boil that she sticks a camera in her kids faces at every moment. Imagine being so sick and looking terrible (understandably), just wanting your mums love and care, but instead she's there with a camera in your face while you goto the toilet. Like what?
There was another vlog the other day where Regan was getting changed and the camera was right on her. Does she not understand that there's predators out there? She has not one fricken idea of how badly things can turn if the wrong person comes across her channel and can follow her every move, and then follow in real time on instagram. Infuriating. A mother is meant to protect her children, not exploit them. She didn't get that memo.
And with her replies on youtube she sounds more and more like Trashy each day. Sickening

AMFlogger

VIP Member
Also. I feel There is a huge safety risk to go out walking to a beach in the dark alone at stupid o'clock.
Doing it is one thing but putting yourself online as you do it is just nuts
And then add your children to it the next day is 100% putting them at risk.
She probably hopes that will happen “WE WERE FOLLOWED! SO SCARY!” Vlog

• Haha

Tlj77

But cmon Trashy and SpecialK have both had beary prooductive days...lots of bits n pieces ticked off here and there...omfg twiinnnsssssss 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

AMFlogger

VIP Member
The store is Closing!!!
That store was such a bad business decision from the outset. Didn't they get a 3 year lease though? Wonder if they'll just keep it as a warehouse type thing. Syena can escape now at least!

In other news, be prepared for weeks of Special K crapping on about her "inner child" and "childhood wounds" if this morning is anything to go by. Also who puts baby photos of themselves on their mirror??? Narcissistic twat!

• Haha

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
In her vlog spends the first 6 mins talking about books again.. so fkn boring

i like how kurt tried to call her out about how much she's been reading, specialk was so quick to jump in and say how it doesn't take up any extra time, if your reading a couple of books a week i can garentee it does. 🤡🤡 she's such a lair we see kurt dealing with the kids and she just strolls down stairs talking about reading, she think coz its youtube no one will pick up on it.

AMFlogger

VIP Member
Another word she says incorrectly - gone. She likes to pronounce it as gorn like the true bogan she is.
---

I give this podcast two months tops. It’s not going to get the hits needed to make it worth ashys time.

• Haha

AMFlogger

VIP Member
Tbh, I never showered the kids every morning, unless there was a need Just a bath at night.
But literally never left the house without teeth, face and hair done and that's boys, but hair needed soaked and brushed daily, with gel styling as they got older.
My nieces, friends girls, had all sorts of beautiful braids, done. I don't know anyone who would even take their kid to an emergency room looking like that.
Milas probably been swimming and not had hair shampoo'd/conditioned afterwards
And that's another thing. Would you not tie a girls hair back to go swimming.
Just too much time spent on herself and I get the impression they need to be the 1st ones out wherever they are.
The loud music early morning is another thing. To hell with being in the room next to them.
They're the type who think a swim in a pool equals a proper bath/shower :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
It was the “if I’m having to spend time with the kids” for me. Sorry if YOUR HAVING to spend time with the kids YOU chose to bring into the world what the fuck is wrong with her. You can tell she regrets her choice to have kids. She uses them for likes and $$ and then does the absolute bare minimum and struggles. She’s a selfish mole.

truthhhhbombs

What the fight was about at the party, that started the end of the relationship?
Durt put his foot in his mouth whilst drunk (standard behaviour…. he is a functioning alcoholic) and was pointing his finger around at SpecialK’s family being the smart arse that he is and SpecialK took her beloved hubby to be’s side because in her eyes he could never do anything wrong.
---
Anything that you can share and yes what the fight was about… and also anything else about her past?
Has her parents helped them out with money in the past?
It’s not hard to find out if you ask anyone in town that her family are such kind people that have done well for themselves.

• Sad
  • Heart

It wasnt me

Chatty Member
She looks so sick. Underweight, dark circles are so bad. Poor girl. She literally gives the kids snacks for dinner. So irresponsible.

• Sad

soriah79

I think the cracks are starting to show already. Trashy was quite bitchy to Special K and was basically challenging her on everything she was saying about the cheating advice. Obvs hit a raw nerve with Spesh too as she was quite passionate in calling the cheater a “fucken arsehole” hahaha

• Haha

Happyhappysoygirl

Twice a day clearly they aren't doing it right the first time, no wonder they wake up at 4am. Good on them but far out Kurt seems a bit needy and she's just running around trying to impress him she would be wearing a little girl school dress and all 🤦🏼‍♀️ like how she even got a boob job just for him saying she had no confidence but I'm sure his the one who defeated her confidence, her need for make up tan boobs blonde hair she may as well be a meter maid

I don't even think there bedroom has a door??

yivshiv

Chatty Member
what is it with this woman. First the school event and now the doctors appointment with her child, tits on show . Why do they not realise that is totally inappropriate.

GoodnessME22

Chatty Member
Is there anything our Princess K can’t do! Now a budding artist. So going to the shops had nothing to do with the kids and all about her buying a paint brush! Love how Kurt is in the background cleaning up the kitchen whilst she is having some very rare “me time” 🙄🤦‍♀️🙄
Fark me K that cup you have been trying to fill would be well and truly a flooding river by now ( please this was no way intended to make a mockery of those affected by recent floods.)
---

Judging by her IG stories it had nothing to do with the kids… she wanted to paint a canvas. You, have some “me time “
Yep! Surprise surprise. She's just an endless bag of tricks our specialK.
I don't think it was the ac leaking, it was her cup 🙄

• Haha

HotAsChips

Chatty Member
Just a reminder that Ashy Bines “got where she is now” by scamming people, taking peoples hard earned money, preying on vulnerable people, was single handedly responsible for many, many people being diagnosed and/or relapsing with eating disorders - and is an absolute piece of shit human being.
I’ll be honest … I’m not really aware of who she is? Iv never followed her… all I know is she has some bikini body program, has veneers to big for her mouth and terrible Botox in her face, her husband looks old enough to be her dad?

• Haha

GoodnessME22

Chatty Member
So she's frazzled because her first born Mila had an important appointment yesterday regarding her cleft and now it's thrown poor mummy dearest out because it wasn't all about her. Boo fkn hoo. She didn't get to the gym on Friday because the business she started up had a closing down sale and she actually had more than 1 hour of work to do that day. And now she's scared to walk alone in fear of her own family. Wow. Way to make them seem like villains. What on earth does she think they will do to her? 😂

• Haha

AMFlogger

VIP Member
Gee Kurt loves filming himself holding a beverage doesn't he. He's really setting the social media world on fire.

• Haha