Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gailJ

Chatty Member
The podcast is number 4. I have to admit I have blood on my hands because I listened to it out of curiosity. But I found it horrible. 2 giggling pre teens where one is damaged from not sitting at the the dinner table - won’t be listening again. I felt pretty pissed off after tbh. All this heartache she has created I feel is purely for attention.

Reactions: 8

Cherry_bomb123

I just listed to the podcast and have to say that she’s flat out lying… I know for a FACT that her parents were at the wedding (Or atleast the ceremony). I imagine they didn’t got to the reception for obvious reasons. They were standing in the dunes watching from about 30m away, they were dressed up and everything, everyone attending or on that beach exit that day would have seen. It’s so stupid she doesn’t think this would come out…

• Wow

notsponsored_

Reality - princess K was discharged from the psychologist because there's nothing wrong with her, but that doesn't make clickbait vlogs.

• Haha

gailJ

Chatty Member
Just my opinion, but you would have thought they would have taken any employees that worked in the shop out for dinner to say thank you since they are closing the shop as of today. Maybe over the weekend perhaps. Or not.

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
I think there's definitely stuff going on with special k and Kurty boy, and not just the stuff about him going out either, that would be part of it

But ever since they've got married i get the vibes their relationship has gone in the opposite direction, they just seem so much distant from each other, They seem just do their own thing, it's ike their on different planets, i mean obviously Kurt is getting fed up with special k shit... but i definitely think theres trouble in paradise. 💁‍♀️

I'd rather watch paint drying while listening to the cricket on abc radio than listen to this train wreck of a podcast.

• Haha

gailJ

Chatty Member
Your children always always come first! I don’t care about your fucking cup, you were blessed to have 3 healthy children, they are your priority. Eff me they are only little for what seems a blink in the eye. Fill my cup k is too busy trying to fill that cup of hers she will wake up and those kids will be grown up. We bring our children into this world they are upmost number 1. Yes parenthood is hard…no one is going to argue that but this bullshit being banged about these days about prioritizing yourself has gone too far! NO your babies are your priority. Your reward and your time will come, and you can sit back and go fuck I did a good job. Rant over. Sorry for the essay but I’m wild right now

Reactions: 7

daisychaingirl

And seriously what ‘real mum’ puts a full face of make up on and a maxi dress to clean the house and watch the kids???

yivshiv

Chatty Member
She is so predictable.
So she is joining Ashys girls day 🤣
I would say thats completely out of her comfort zone.
And would you believe Lincoln is now sick. Daycare had called the day before and he has Been complaining of sore ear..off camera..hmm Suspicious 😅
She will go in the.morning and play it by ear..incase they need to take him to doctor.
Wonder why Kurt is currently incapable of dealing with 3 kids when he does it daily.
So transparent, she does this all the time.

Reminder Keiara - it's OK to say NO
(Unless of course yours afraid of Ashys reaction )

My bet is she will be home by lunchtime

• Haha

notsponsored_

Moore family preparing their defamation case against Princess K once this podcast comes out..

I couldn't think of anything worse than listening to those two giggle and mispronounce basic English.

HotAsChips

Chatty Member
Her stories right View attachment 1978429She mentions repeatedly that they have people checking in on their pets when they go away this weekend. I just don’t believe her. Why would she feel it necessary to buy these if people were checking?
Where are they going away to? The hotel down the road agsin? Or are they branching out 30 minutes to the Gold Coast again 🤣

• Haha

AMFlogger

VIP Member
The podcast is dying a slow death. Currently sitting at #103.

I can't stand Ashy, but I'm loving how a lot of the reviews are focussing on how badly Keiara performs in it. How crap her advice is, how uneducated and immature she sounds. So true what one said about how they preach "kindness" and yet in the same breath Keiara talks trash about the school mums and how she avoids talking to them. I bet she has never made an effort to strike up a conversation with them. Although, Kurt seems to do most of the pick ups and drop offs so Special K can have some more time to herself.

banana1994

I have two children and they are bathed every night put in fresh pyjamas, hair washed and teeth brushed. In the morning fresh clothes, teeth brushed again and hair is done. That is the bare minimum, kids deserve to be clean and encouraged to look after their appearance. Even if I’m still in a shirt from the day before, a messy mum bun I will always make sure my kids are comfortable.
Spesh K has to always put herself first and make sure she is fashion show ready and I’m not saying the kids have to look perfect at all times, but basic hygiene shouldn’t be a privilege.

yivshiv

Chatty Member
They need help. Send them your sticky situation for some "bestie advice' , Jesus !
Are they aiming for pre teen demographic. Who uses that terminology past the age 12
With their matching outfits and hair in bunches they really do give off young Olsen Twin vibes
And they want to be taken seriously

• Haha

gailJ

Chatty Member
I can’t even hate listen this one. Could not think of anything worse than these two talking about “alignment” and “filling their cups”.
Anyone willing to take a bullet for the team? 😂
Nope I’m out. 👎
Who in the hell do they think they are? Mentors? I think not. I don’t follow nor know anything about Ashy Bines, I know all I need to know from reading threads here. But princess K you know eff all of the real world. Go back to your bubble of bits n pieces you dumbwit

• Haha