Aussie Mum Vlogger #4 Hair thinner than her kids dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do you keep referring to drugs? What do you base this on?
I would say there is not a chance KD would take any drugs, and definitely not crack.

I totally understand that this is a gossip site, but all contributions added are from observations that Kieara puts out there.
Not just saying horrible things with no relevance
Agreed. Have never ever thought drugs were a factor. Booze yep, drugs no. What are you basing this on??

Reactions: 2
I saw this posted on the Aussie influencer thread. I really hope Australia brings something in like this. Those kids need protecting, and the parents are not currently doing it. So sad that law actually needs to stand in.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
He is far too pussy whipped to do that 🤭
I know !
Kurt says he wanted to go to the beach
Kieara says take your surf board
That's like giving the kids permission to take toys out to the park.
I saw this posted on the Aussie influencer thread. I really hope Australia brings something in like this. Those kids need protecting, and the parents are not currently doing it. So sad that law actually needs to stand in.
50% of photos exchanged on child exploitation sites have been shared by parents.. That's terrifying.
Especially for someone like the dorroughs
She is now posting live on dawn walks to the beach alone with her children.
That is a very unsafe environment for those 2 to be in.

Reactions: 3
Back to closing the shopfront down and using it as a warehouse space… Does anyone else think she is just fangirling on Ashy and following in her footsteps? Ashy closed her physical gym to move into real estate investment. On the podcast they recently did Ashy mentioned she bought two AirBNBs . Does anyone think the shop closing is just step one of following in Ashy’d ReAl EsTaTe/ aIr bNb empire?!

Back to closing the shopfront down and using it as a warehouse space… Does anyone else think she is just fangirling on Ashy and following in her footsteps? Ashy closed her physical gym to move into real estate investment. On the podcast they recently did Ashy mentioned she bought two AirBNBs . Does anyone think the shop closing is just step one of following in Ashy’d ReAl EsTaTe/ aIr bNb empire?!
Well quoting that the cost of running the store , utilities etc is just typical of Keiaras intelligence 🙄
The lease and utilities won't get any cheaper because customers no longer come in.
The shop is obviously failing and they are tied in by lease so they will utilise it as a warehouse (for now)
After that podcast last week I did say special k would for sure be manifesting investment properties

Well quoting that the cost of running the store , utilities etc is just typical of Keiaras intelligence 🙄
The lease and utilities won't get any cheaper because customers no longer come in.
The shop is obviously failing and they are tied in by lease so they will utilise it as a warehouse (for now)
After that podcast last week I did say special k would for sure be manifesting investment properties
So has she actually confirmed they are using the shop as a warehouse? I know they had a long lease, but she was crapping on yesterday about next week being a "busy" week as they had to move stock.

So has she actually confirmed they are using the shop as a warehouse? I know they had a long lease, but she was crapping on yesterday about next week being a "busy" week as they had to move stock.
Yes she has confirmed it. They are moving all stock from their house to the leased premises and continue with online sales only. Kurt is going to be busy

Reactions: 1
Really the only costs that they will be saving on is wages. If they are struggling to make the business successful then most business owners would step up and get rid of the staff and work the shop themselves.
But we could not expect this from them because MrK is a stay at home dad and Spesh is far too busy eye bleeping herself in the mirror and having 'me' time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Really the only costs that they will be saving on is wages. If they are struggling to make the business successful then most business owners would step up and get rid of the staff and work the shop themselves.
But we could not expect this from them because MrK is a stay at home dad and Spesh is far too busy eye bleeping herself in the mirror and having 'me' time.
You right.

if I was then, I’d redo the shop so the front third is the store for people to walk into, and scrap all the tit like candles and body butters and sunglasses. And just have one simple change room.

then out the back I’d do floor to ceiling storage shelves. They shouldn’t need more room than that. There’s no need to hoard huge numbers of stock.

You right.

if I was then, I’d redo the shop so the front third is the store for people to walk into, and scrap all the tit like candles and body butters and sunglasses. And just have one simple change room.

then out the back I’d do floor to ceiling storage shelves. They shouldn’t need more room than that. There’s no need to hoard huge numbers of stock.
true it could TOTALLY work, but they would need to be present and let's face it, she can't do that, won't leave anytime for 'me' time.
I just saw her crapping on her stories how they have had such a productive day today, dealing with taking stock to the shop etc.
Ummmm Spesh, if I did as little work as you do, my days would NOT be what I (and many others) classify as productive. Again her ideas on 'normal' are far from it. She seriously has no idea what a productive FULL day at work means. I swear she would work 5 mins out of every hour.
They must be losing so much money on her weekly pipe dreams. Her husband needs to put his foot down.

Grow and flow 78 now?

the shop front is another causality for K. . Just shows she never sticks at ANYTHING for long! Does not have a work ethic !!

Lucky her getting 'date night'. Her and Trashy always rub it in. They know that majority of mums don't get all this me time or date nights. Not relatable at all asshat

Just my opinion, but you would have thought they would have taken any employees that worked in the shop out for dinner to say thank you since they are closing the shop as of today. Maybe over the weekend perhaps. Or not.

Reactions: 8
Just my opinion, but you would have thought they would have taken any employees that worked in the shop out for dinner to say thank you since they are closing the shop as of today. Maybe over the weekend perhaps. Or not.
It's her sister and her friend. I'm assuming they will be business as usual , just not front facing customers. I don't think they are out of work

Reactions: 1
It's her sister and her friend. I'm assuming they will be business as usual , just not front facing customers. I don't think they are out of work
Excuse my ignorance, but how will they be saving money by closing if they still have the same overheads?

• Haha
Excuse my ignorance, but how will they be saving money by closing if they still have the same overheads?
I reckon they'll just reduce the girls hours.. when the shop was open they always had two in there.

I reckon they'll just reduce the girls hours.. when the shop was open they always had two in there.
I wonder when her sister baby is due, she would be starting Mat leave soonish… doubt LERRRR will pay her mat leave though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.