Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only taken her 3 days to decide to mark it as PR. Still an ad though and has been reported.
IMG_8503.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Poor Asteroid and Simon having lunch with Mrs & Mr Hambleton today.
I think it's going to take more than Asteroid to jolly Rachel out of this current state of Melancholy.
She wanted more reviews and she's got them😈.

Reactions: 3
Looks like she’s been gifted another Virgin cruise, taking hubby with her to the Greek Islands 😡
How? Her engagement is super low, she's purchased most of her followers, she's not actually that interesting or hip unless you enjoy watching a leathery faced oap being gifted non stop holidays, meals and clothing. Her USP is just going to end up being about expensive holidays and I'd hope the smaller places who run their own holiday cottages realise that she isn't selling anything to anyone.

Reactions: 6
How? Her engagement is super low, she's purchased most of her followers, she's not actually that interesting or hip unless you enjoy watching a leathery faced oap being gifted non stop holidays, meals and clothing. Her USP is just going to end up being about expensive holidays and I'd hope the smaller places who run their own holiday cottages realise that she isn't selling anything to anyone.
Maybe she knows someone on their PR team. And I wish she would stop using a filter, I saw a pic of her on PTWM story last week. She looks so much better without a filter

Did anyone see the video of her husband fondling and kisses her feet?

• Sick
These filters are really creepy. Someone who looks like they were freshly dug up in real life and looks about 20 in these🫣
I needed a good laugh today.Freshly dug up!
😂😂😂.I want a filter like that!
But more importantly, Rachel Hambleton needs a filter like that, as a matter of urgency😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's a striking looking woman. She may have aged a bit (and prematurely from all the cooking in the sun) but she can totally carry it off, and the filters just look desperate!

Reactions: 5
Another freebie weekend away.

What’s the deal with the Lego hair?
Looks like she's had a bollocking from ASA for not marking all previous freebies as ad/pr.

Over 5000 followers in one day Astrid? Tut tut.
IMG_9053.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Looks like she's had a bollocking from ASA for not marking all previous freebies as ad/pr.

Over 5000 followers in one day Astrid? Tut tut.
View attachment 2168011
She made a "woe is me" post about being told off last time, so she obviously had a bit more of a serious bollocking this time :ROFLMAO: I can't be arsed to wade through all her boring clothes and holiday posts on stories - do people actually interact with her?

Reactions: 1
She seems to post very little other than her clothes reels, everything else seems to be insta memories 🙄

Reactions: 2
She made a "woe is me" post about being told off last time, so she obviously had a bit more of a serious bollocking this time :ROFLMAO: I can't be arsed to wade through all her boring clothes and holiday posts on stories - do people actually interact with her?
She posted a video of Simon kissing her feet last month, I couldn't bear to watch it but she lost a lot of followers that week and has obviously been buying more to make up for it. Hopefully now she can completely terminate her 'friendship' with ptwm now, when she only interacts with her to get more followers.