Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See I find this a big no no! Parcels are going missing left right and centre and they want you to pay for things through friends and family! To strangers!
Also, first to pay! What if more than one person pays???

Reactions: 2
Ok I'm a tiny bit jealous that she has been given a cruise to advertise 🤫
Since Christmas she has been advertising like nobodies business. Must be making up for the tit shop shutting down and robbing her of £9.50 an hour.
It’s the kind of holiday people dream of, a once in a lifetime thing. In these difficult times it’s harder than ever to see the influencer lifestyle, living the life of luxury flying from one holiday to another while the rest of us struggle to have the heating on.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Since Christmas she has been advertising like nobodies business. Must be making up for the tit shop shutting down and robbing her of £9.50 an hour.
It’s the kind of holiday people dream of, a once in a lifetime thing. In these difficult times it’s harder than ever to see the influencer lifestyle, living the life of luxury flying from one holiday to another while the rest of us struggle to have the heating on.
Especially when the freebies are given to people who are quite comfortably off and could probably afford what they’ve been gifted anyway 🙁

Reactions: 9
She seems to be popping up everywhere across my socials advertising skincare. She and the always tolerant husband could probably afford this holiday easily themselves.

Reactions: 3
Has she seriously uploaded a story while she’s peeing and it can clearly be heard 🤢 she’s too much

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes and she’s advertising all over Instagram and Fb about how good her skin is and how people comment? Tbh she has an amazing figure but I think she looks way older than early 50s?

Yes and she’s advertising all over Instagram and Fb about how good her skin is and how people comment? Tbh she has an amazing figure but I think she looks way older than early 50s?
One of the comments was “I’d put her nearer 60” (or something very similar), ouch!

Reactions: 1
She's just back from a 2 week cruise and is now going to Amsterdam this weekend🤔

She's just back from a 2 week cruise and is now going to Amsterdam this weekend🤔
I don't know how she got gifted the cruise as her content is usually fashion based, but fair play to her if she's not paid for her holiday with scammed or stolen money 🤷‍♀️ Simon's probably living his best life home alone.

Reactions: 5
Lucky her, she's earned this time surely, her girls are older, and I'm assuming she's not used PayPal to pay for it. Though I still have no idea why she is friends with the fraudster

I just hope that Simon doesn't spend this weekend with parttimeworkingmummy like he did the other week, grow a spine Simon! He can't be that incapable of looking after himself if Astrid is going away so much.