Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has paid for them. Look at them - all foreign accounts.
Why donā€™t brands ever ever look at the quality of the followers an influencer has instead of just the amount. It takes 2 minutes. Such a waste them gifting products when most of the followers wonā€™t ever be ā€œinfluencedā€ to buy.

Reactions: 4
I noticed she was steadily buying followers in the lead up to her 100k. Her account was literally increasing by 1000s a day!! Since sheā€™s hit the magic number itā€™s stopped šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Her account is quirky and obviously a lot of thought and time goes into in but her preoccupation with her stats is not healthy at all.

Reactions: 10
I noticed she was steadily buying followers in the lead up to her 100k. Her account was literally increasing by 1000s a day!! Since sheā€™s hit the magic number itā€™s stopped šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Her account is quirky and obviously a lot of thought and time goes into in but her preoccupation with her stats is not healthy at all.
I've said this before, she is obsessed by her stats

Reactions: 4
I thought that. How strange. Does hers say married?
I really donā€™t want to sound mean, but surely stop updating the gram about her little dog? Poor thing sounds really quite poorly, coupled with its age she should really concentrate on spending quality time together rather than face bleeping her camera every 30 mins talking about his condition? Iā€™m sure lots of her followers have asked and sent best wishes but a simple ā€œheā€™s with us and in the best handsā€ would do? Is she really that scared of being awol for a couple of days and loosing a handful of followers?

Reactions: 5
Crickey enough put the poor animal out of its misery , sad but the most responsible decsion you have yo make with having pets ā€¦

Reactions: 6
When she was crying in the car saying his numbers were up and he didn't even know. Of course he knows, he must be miserable. It's awful losing a dog as they really are part of the family but you have to put their needs first and not yours and know when they've had enough. The constant in and out of the vets and injections etc must be stressing him and he's only tiny.

I thought I was the only one thinking about the poor dog being put out of its misery, that is no life for him in and out the vets attached to a drip. Poor thing must be miserable. I think she is being very selfish right now in that her love for him is keeping him in that pain.

I read a newspaper article about vets increasingly putting animals through treatment just to make money. So many of them are now part of chains and the care of animals is lost at the expense of making money for shareholders. Of course the owner wants their pet with them for ever and you are so vulnerable to suggestion. I thought of this when sheā€™s talking about taking him to the night vet then to the day vet. Must be costing her a fortune. And all it appears to be doing is perking him up for a day or two then he gets ill again. Sheā€™s just prolonging the poor little thingā€™s suffering.

• Sad
She is seriously needing to get off Instagram and spend time saying goodbye to that little dog instead of taking him from one vet to another where he is with strangers, no home comforts and really ill. She said two days ago he doesn't know he's ill then yesterday said she was told what he has would feel like the world's worst hangover. It would be different if he was younger but she's now postponing the inevitable and distressing him while doing so. Dogs stopping eating is a sign they've had enough. I've had dogs all my adult life and as hard as it is you need to put their needs first and let them go peacefully.

Reactions: 9
Just came on here to say why does she not just let that poor dog die in peace. Hes clearly in agony...she needs to stop usuing this story for instagram engagement šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Sad
Reactions: 5