Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Linkylu

Chatty Member
Gifted lunch out in Plymouth, selling off gifted toiletries, showing off gifted outfit and jewellery, gifted delivery of socks, out for a gifted lunch today. Relentless.
Amazing what buying bots can get you. Shameless grifter.

Reactions: 5

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
Everyone is paying for a blue tick now. Anyone verified after May 2023 pays £12 a month for it. Total scam!
---
There is no process other than an identity check, so literally anyone with any number of followers can do it.

chickhicks86

VIP Member
She's a striking looking woman. She may have aged a bit (and prematurely from all the cooking in the sun) but she can totally carry it off, and the filters just look desperate!

Cheerios78

Some of the items she is selling are literally £10 cheaper than you can buy online. She’s also claiming to have used “a tiny bit” of things when you can clearly see they are half used up. Plus P&P and of course payment through friends and family via PayPal which offers the buyer no protection.
Absolute grifter.

• Angry

MrsOgre

VIP Member
3000 today. Ridiculous and I hope these instashammers get caught out eventually.
26,000 in the last month and the engagement rate is still at 1.5%🥴

• Wow
  • Haha

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
So she had a haircut. Four hours in the chair. Stylish short back and sides. Never known anyone constantly looking for so much attention and compliments. Hardly a radical haircut from one short cut to another similar? Christ the attention seeking is off the scale…
I agree. Attention seeking anorexic prune with a dodgy hairdo.

She felt shit, went and did her "pop up" (selling all the clothes she gets for free) and does a covid test AFTER the event????
That was the very first thing I thought. And that was quite the positive test!!! Very very selfish of her, but I'd expect little else from those "influencers".

sid&nancy123

Chatty Member
I actually really like her, But I was pretty shocked at watching one of her stories where there was no filter 🥴 also I think she over does it with the tanning as it’s making her look leathery! But apart from that I’ve not got a problem with her 😊

pixieshix

Chatty Member
She reminds me of one of those people , who doesn’t moisturise . And then slaps on the cooking oil when sunbathing .

• Haha

BoccadiLupo

I've heard from people who know her that she is as cutthroat as they get - she is knowing got doing over anyone who gets in her way and doesnt care about designers etx

• Wow

House of Tea

VIP Member
Yes where she has her nipples on display but then says in the stories that she can't see any rude bits🤷🏻‍♀️
I was a bit aghast at her chutzpah but they are just nipples. We all have them. Is that something whoever you are going to report her to going to do anything about or see it as something bad?

Catlady1

VIP Member
She’s had dissolvable stitches threaded into her neck to pull the skin back!! It hurt apparently but is so worth it!! In her opinion. Of course you do what you like to your own body. But from someone who has had a lot of essential treatments for serious illness that has given them a phobia of needles I find it unfathomable that you would put yourself through this because you are so bloody vain!! And then you detail it all online to get followers. In my opinion she is ugly! And fake. As is her sudden increase in followers!

• Heart

Cheerios78

I thought that. How strange. Does hers say married?
I really don’t want to sound mean, but surely stop updating the gram about her little dog? Poor thing sounds really quite poorly, coupled with its age she should really concentrate on spending quality time together rather than face fucking her camera every 30 mins talking about his condition? I’m sure lots of her followers have asked and sent best wishes but a simple “he’s with us and in the best hands” would do? Is she really that scared of being awol for a couple of days and loosing a handful of followers?

Enpen45

She looks amazing because she uses constant filters....why not just be real?? Have body confidence rather than peddling tiny clothes and silly filters...she is 54 clearly not enjoying getting older lol
Agreed. But you do occasionally see a picture of her unfiltered like in a ptwm pic and she still looks good so don’t know why she’s filtering herself🤷‍♀️
Instead of being real and saying look you can still look good in your 50s with wrinkles and whatever, she’s putting on a fake front. There’s plenty of older women who have very successful accounts without filtering so there is a market for them. I do think a lot of her clothing is lovely but some of it is way out there! Hate that pink frilly dress she wears, I reminds me of a nighty the old frumpy women would wear on the carry on films 🤣