Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

azzarzar7

I really hate Astrid's inability to close her legs when she takes a photo of herself. I don't know why, it just drives me mad 😂

Reactions: 5

Cheerios78

Thousands of pounds on a non surgical facelift, if she paid for it of course, when she could have spent the money going private for her bad wrist. These grifters are all the same.
---
Hardly appropriate that she advertises Azio skin care. Completely fooling people.

• Heart
I can’t believe she’s actually filming through peoples windows 😡
I came on to say the same thing. She was even slagging off other peoples lights! I would be livid if it was my house she filmed and shared across the internet. She had better hope none of those neighbours follow her. So rude 😡😡

jxhx

VIP Member
Showing off her photo in the paper then moaning about the print quality. Fuck off Arsetrid.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Aussie

VIP Member
I've been following her since the early days & really enjoyed her content. But now I find her laughable!

jxhx

VIP Member
I find it strange that they travelled to Italy to stay with someone they'd never met. Ok, going to stay in a hotel or guest house, fair enough but they were actually going to spend time with that woman who A only knew from Instagram.

• Wow

Iamintherealworld

Jesus, she is truly awful 😖 off on another FREE cruise this year, with her daughter this time.

Why on earth do the followers clap these grab, grab grabbing women on ?

Astrid's Bio reads - 'thoughtful shopper'..the woman pays for sod all !!!!

• Angry
  • Sick

MrsOgre

VIP Member
I’m still howling at her attempt to convince people what a hard life “influencers” have to endure. I get the impression she’s still in a strop after being pulled up for undeclared ads.
4am think about what I have to do
9am phone posh hotel (that have already gifted me a luxurious stay) and ask if I can prance about there for an hour in an empty room.
2pm drive there
3pm prance about
4pm drive back
6pm post to instagram and wait for ego inflating comments to pour in.
7pm take arty photos of some roast potatoes.

I feel so sorry for her 😩 I’m sure she would gladly take my day instead, awake at 5am worrying about the food shop this week, up and off to work at 6.30am, walking as I can’t afford a car. 10 hour shift for less than £10 an hour then home to cook dinner and tidy up, trying my best to restrict the heating to 1 hour.

It must be especially draining for her after having a Caribbean cruise, weekend in Amsterdam and a week in a Cornwall. Poor love 💔 I used to think she was actually ok despite the dubious friendships with with slug lip sally and merlot Mike but now I actually think she’s just a dick. I can’t understand how she is getting all these contracts to advertise skin cream when she is clearly botoxed to the max. Living for the day the PTWM empire finally crumbles and all she had left to boost her following is her gusto meals, leaky plumbing and her secret blend of 11 herbs and spices.
You're forgetting the weekend in Bristol, the weekend in Bath, she's away at her mums now.
I don't understand how a nobody with such a low engagement rate is getting all these deals, she doesn't even sell these places at all when she stays at them.

She did an interview on the local radio a few years ago and she actually comes across insecure and no personality, she lives to copy other people. I think her insta is just a combination of finding different accounts and copying them and somehow forging her own 'style'.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
That cats eye procedure needs a limit. Her eyebrows are going to end up right next to her hairline.
IMG_9112.jpeg

• Wow

Dollywobs

Simon makes it so clear he is mortified by her doesn’t he! You can literally see her telling him what to do. I wonder if she was always jumping on his knee and kissing him before insta? Doubt it.