Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
The filters are really not doing her any favours at all. Trying to look 16 but her neck says hell no.
78C55EDF-033D-40A3-ADCB-E0D82A4586D5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Her account says verified in June 2023 so I’m guessing she’s paying for it, hence no big announcement 🙄
She posted a while back saying that she realised you could get a blue tick if you paid for it. I thought it was more for businesses, not people from Devon who need to feed their ego a bit more.

ShaWei

Chatty Member
They had arranged to go and see someone to do the window display in ptwm's shop, Rach must have engineered it to happen on that particular day.

Ptwm filmed her eyeballing herself in the camera and not watching where she was driving. That is a very busy dual carriageway.
No idea why they “wanted to move in” to that flat. It’s a bloody dump.

Cheerios78

She’s gained another thousand followers today 🤣🤣
---
---
Oh & she knew what she was doing by befriending PTWM when she moved to Devon. That's how I became aware of her account
I’m pretty certain this friendship is over now. Unless it’s all played out off camera.

Last edited:
  • Wow

goaldigger

VIP Member
She's not mentioned about her job recently, given it up to go full time at the Patchwork Shitshow Shop?

MrsOgre

VIP Member
You can tell she’s regretting the haircut towards the end of the reel 🤣
I went to that hair salon once, not that same stylist but they made such a mess, even had to go back the next day to get her to try and cut it more evenly and ended up having to pay another salon to put it right. I think she's making a huge mistake getting it all chopped off, especially when she has put it out to vote, if I fancy a style change I usually make my own mind up. She comes across so insecure, it doesn't really show on her ig but when she was on the radio talking about copying another woman and constantly being with ptwm.

goaldigger

VIP Member
She never did an update on the lip tattooing either...you know the one that was scabby, different colours top and bottom lip and "supposed to look like that" :LOL:

• Haha

HappytobeaSusan

Has anyone seen Astrid"s latest post? What on earth is she wearing? And its an Emperors New Clothes with her followers saying how wonderful she looks!

• Wow

Rainbowsandglitter

She’s clearly buying followers and I think the ptwm friendship is tactical on Astrid’s side. She gets so much gifted it’s not true and I feel for the companies as her following if you check isn’t kosher. She has an amazing figure but I wish she wouldn’t use the jaundice filter ! It looks very fake. I do love her style but she’s 6 feet tall . She’d look good in anything. Did any of you see her stories a while back where she put bunches ( pigtails) in and her other half got all creepy heavy breathing and grunting! It was horrible 🤢. I loved her when she first started but she’s definitely a number chaser so tries too hard and it’s obvious to anyone who knows body language that her friendship with ptwm is fake. It’s hilarious when these accounts are all “ oh I’ll not change if I get a big following” errr ok Karen ! If I had a pound for every lie told by these instawankers on their stories I’d be a billionaire.

• Sick

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Moaning that she’s been reported to the ASA for not always marking ad or pr etc because she “forgets”. She claims Instagram is her job but I’m pretty sure that there’s plenty of us on here that would also be reprimanded if we “forgot” to do part of our job 🙄
Seems a bit childish, has been getting tips from her bestie ptwm. I've reported her once, so it's more than one person doing it.

Attachments

• Haha

Aussie

VIP Member
I just realised she's got more followers than her mate PTWM, Rach must be raging!

• Haha

JustJules

It looks like she’s lost even more weight recently, in that latest video she has to stick her stomach out in the side on view of the jeans just to make them stay up and I thought she’d only recently sized down? She doesn’t look healthy to me!
I think she’s got thinner recently too! She had an eating disorder and obviously must watch her weight but she’s very underweight for her height now. I’m so sick of the morning boob shots and underwear pics….those bodysuits are just a way of showing her body off. It’s dried up, sun damaged and aged sadly.

chickhicks86

VIP Member
The clinic assistant took the photos at the wrong angle so she had to take her own, I thought she was extremely vain already but this is next level. She admitted she used to bake herself in the sun with no protection and had ruined her skin so having these procedures done is like shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted.
Although I think it's good she's (finally) being honest about having procedures now, I'd have more respect if she'd gone down, the "aging but I'm ok with it route" - her quirky style would totally suit that. There's a lady on Instagram called Cathi Rae who is similarly older and "quirky" and she just does it so well, whereas Astrid just looks like she's trying too hard. I think her vanity has extended to buying more and more followers to keep up with the Joneses.