Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veryangrylady

12,000 new followers in the last 30 days??? She's such a scammer & hides most of her followers so you can't see they're bots that she's brought.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Welshiewelsh

Chatty Member
She paints Brixham to be this quirky, quaint little fishing port.
"Look at me being all quirky with my clothes in this quaint little place"
It's rough as a badgers arse, it's a working fishing port. :LOL:
Wonder what the locals really think of her cycling round in her outfits! Bet she’s a laughing stock she must stick out like a sore thumb

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Oohh is she!?
She is! Now I've met her at a few things and she is actually lovely, she's a very nice woman and her figure is beautiful but I've heard from around that she really has deep pockets and shots arms and struggles financially. Her confidence is a lot of bravado too

• Wow
Whats the etiquette of doing makeup tutorials with filters i think its terrible you cant see the products clearly, never mind her true skin. Which noonday cares about we sll have wrinkles pigments etc 🙂
It’s against the guidance to sell products using filtered images now, or at the very least it should be declared. the asa have specific rules on it

Cheerios78

She never did an update on the lip tattooing either...you know the one that was scabby, different colours top and bottom lip and "supposed to look like that" :LOL:
Omg the lip tattoo that looked like it had been made up from an 1990s Argos lip palette then faded to nothing in a couple of weeks 🤣 more money than sense!!
---
I actually saw her at the totnes Xmas market last year
DF4B0D13-4237-4CA3-B4E7-4C623285FEBD.jpeg

• Haha

chickhicks86

VIP Member
She's just back from a 2 week cruise and is now going to Amsterdam this weekend🤔
I don't know how she got gifted the cruise as her content is usually fashion based, but fair play to her if she's not paid for her holiday with scammed or stolen money 🤷‍♀️ Simon's probably living his best life home alone.

Miss Fanny

Whats the etiquette of doing makeup tutorials with filters i think its terrible you cant see the products clearly, never mind her true skin. Which noonday cares about we sll have wrinkles pigments etc 🙂

Luvabitagoss

VIP Member
Just came on here to say why does she not just let that poor dog die in peace. Hes clearly in agony...she needs to stop usuing this story for instagram engagement 🤷‍♀️

• Sad

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Came across this advert and considering she has only recently started using moisturiser, I am hoping I don't look this bad in a few years time when I'm the same age. A lot of the clothes don't suit her, case in point right here. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

She did an interview on radio devon once and it was apparent that she fakes confidence. It could be that she's tight but spends money on followers, she has a fake friendship with ptwm to gain followers so it's obviously something that she sees as important to her. She's also had the spare room turned into a dressing room which probably wasn't necessary.
Was this today? Bloody hell, it's cooler today, but not enough for fluffy jumpers 😂 I've seen her around town a few times, she's a very good looking woman who carries her style off very well. I didn't look too closely as that would be weird, but she didn't look to me as haggard and aged as she does in some of her content. I think all the filters and treatments don't do her any favours, and I think this feathery hair has aged her - she looked far more put together with the blunt bob. If she wasn't so annoying with the weird twisty clothes reels, pics of her sleeping husband and the undeclared ads, her content and account are actually pretty good. No need to buy followers.

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
The clothing aspect hardly seems relative at all now. It’s beg beg beg daily. Skincare, beauty procedures, meals out, weekends away, vacuum cleaners, flowers, cruises, it’s endless. I don’t understand why companies think it’s worth gifting someone like her. Who on earth is going to be influenced to travel to italy by pictures of someone’s boobs bouncing around in the morning and a picture of their dinner in the afternoon.
Especially when she buys her followers and reel views.

• Heart

chickhicks86

VIP Member
I'm not entirely sure what the cut is trying to be. It looks like she's growing out a pixie cut and that's the inbetween stage, rather than a fresh cut. Also looks like the type of cut that's ok when styled at the hairdresser, but impossible to do yourself at home.

Ozzy11

I really don’t like the selfies but I suppose that’s her thing. She’s a fashion blogger.
She is looking amazing for her age!

I like her stories more though, I think she comes cross really likeable when she’s doing talking videos. She’s quite natural. Just wish she would tone it down on the filters! And the freckles, that’s a bit weird.

I do follow her but I usually get bored of accounts after a few months so will see how long that lasts.
She looks amazing because she uses constant filters....why not just be real?? Have body confidence rather than peddling tiny clothes and silly filters...she is 54 clearly not enjoying getting older lol

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Not really the best day to be advertising a skin boosting moisturiser. If it was so good, why has she just spent thousands on cosmetic procedures🙄

• Heart