Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually makes me feel quite sad. No job, all her validation from Instagram, hair like a toddler. She is everything I would hate to be. Aren't these people meant to be aspirational or something?

Reactions: 1
Thought she was a lot younger than she is. Guess that's what she wants us to believe on first glance though.
Definitely agree there's something off about her. Haven't put my finger on it yet. And definitely swinger vibesssss
I do agree she would probably be fun on a night out but definitely wouldn't want to be doing round for dinner

I’ve just realised that her jowls remind me of droopy dog. Her eyelids look like crepey teabags that have dried out and her neck could give Deirdre barlow’s a run for it’s money.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Have you seen today's photo? Absolutely filtered to death!! And had the cheek to say yesterday that people say she's a breath of fresh air. Really? You don't have a job, you filter your photos to death, you only post ads and Instagram is obviously your obsession. There is nothing remotely aspirational or fresh about that...

Reactions: 5
Anyone that has 21 full highlights of ‘shout outs’ full of herself has to be sketchy. I mean, narcissist, much?

Have you seen today's photo? Absolutely filtered to death!! And had the cheek to say yesterday that people say she's a breath of fresh air. Really? You don't have a job, you filter your photos to death, you only post ads and Instagram is obviously your obsession. There is nothing remotely aspirational or fresh about that...
Why does she only filter her face and not that turkey neck!!
I now understand why she smiles with her mouth closed. Her teeth are all twisted.

I just posted about this on the ptwm thread but had better add it here, she was on BBC radio devon a few weeks ago and one of the songs she picked was because she wanted to be just like someone else🙄

I only managed to watch a few seconds of the video on her grid talking about skincare before giving up. Made me think, has she had a brow lift? Like threading or something? No one has eyebrows that raised without a bit of help, do they??!

I honestly can't bear her and have unfollowed. She is an absolute narcissist who plainly need Instagram for validation and every single post is an Ad. I'm done.

I actually quite like her , think her house is nice and i do love her style - however the fact shes friends with ptwm is putting me right off her , i will unfollow soon.
I also like her style, and her house is quirky. Her face reminds me of Alison aka totes Inappropes who i can’t stand 😂

So Astrid is v odd - strange gangly lady drawing freckles on her face.

But her mate girlwithbellsandwhistles is an odd one too....whyyyyy is she always pulling that stupid face!!! I have no idea what her real face looks like as she’s always bloody gurning!

So Astrid is v odd - strange gangly lady drawing freckles on her face.

But her mate girlwithbellsandwhistles is an odd one too....whyyyyy is she always pulling that stupid face!!! I have no idea what her real face looks like as she’s always bloody gurning!
Oh Christ. Just had a look at her account 🥴 who came first? Her or Astrid??!! 😂 both look the same

Wow I’ve just come across Astrid. I’m so confused by her face- how old is she?? So much surgery and filters