Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The pictures today are just cringe. The narcissism knows no bounds. And why are there always four or more? Can’t decide which one to post is roughly translated as I look too good to only post one.

Reactions: 1

Linkylu

Chatty Member
Yes and she’s advertising all over Instagram and Fb about how good her skin is and how people comment? Tbh she has an amazing figure but I think she looks way older than early 50s?
One of the comments was “I’d put her nearer 60” (or something very similar), ouch!

bunnykind

Exactly this. She knows what she’s doing. As influencers go I think she’s a strong candidate for being one of the worst when it comes to begging/freebies. In the last year alone there’s been cruises, weekend trips away, meals out, jewellery, flowers, homeware, make up, complex dental treatment, and of course outfit after outfit. Many of which she sells on afterwards.
That is truly the worst side of these people - selling the gifted items - they have no shame!

Look her up, she's very popular on Tattle, probably the most infamous person to come out of Devon!
Read the wiki, at the top of her thread.
She's a fraudster a liar and a theif, and a lot of other things too, all pretty bad.
She's a thoroughly unpleasant person who will stop at nothing in her quest for fame and money.
Her and Astrid are pretend friends, which is a shame for Astrid.
I could go on, but it's probably best if you look her up.
Be prepared to be shocked, appalled and a little bit entertained too😆.

Go on so! 😉😂

• Haha
So Astrid is v odd - strange gangly lady drawing freckles on her face.

But her mate girlwithbellsandwhistles is an odd one too....whyyyyy is she always pulling that stupid face!!! I have no idea what her real face looks like as she’s always bloody gurning!
Oh Christ. Just had a look at her account 🥴 who came first? Her or Astrid??!! 😂 both look the same

FlameIce

Chatty Member
Well Simon doesn’t enjoy being filmed does he. 3 times he was shaking his head in those videos 🤣

BoccadiLupo

She actually makes me feel quite sad. No job, all her validation from Instagram, hair like a toddler. She is everything I would hate to be. Aren't these people meant to be aspirational or something?