Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cheerios78

She’s finally got a blue tick 😳😳 I wonder when that happened and why we didn’t hear all about it!? (Anything to do with being able to pay for one now)?!

Reactions: 1

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Thing is, I *think* her first 100k were mostly genuine? Surely her engagement would be more positive with less "real" followers than double the amount of which half are bots? The stuff she shills is rubbish too, I bet barely anyone buys it off the back of her account.

Linkylu

Chatty Member
I’ve just read back on this thread, as I’ve only recently ‘found’ her. The early stuff with filters is 🙄🥱 and reminds me of someone else (Mathildawears) that uses them all the time, even doing a makeup tutorial the other day with a filter on?! Does anyone else watch her stuff? Is there a MW thread yet??
She’s the one with inflated lips who never seems to reply to comments isn’t she. Clearly minted and has quite a lot in common with Astrid on the buying followers front!

Girl with bells and whistles is a teacher. I think Broke Dirty Blonde is as well.
Just caught up on this. I’m glad someone else noticed. Girlwithbellsandwhistles broke tier 2 rules three times I think.... hugging selfies all over insta and all they get is flooded with likes and praise 😡😤

Huncity

Well Wibble doesn’t like her so that will have massively dented her overinflated ego

• Haha

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
Ah there is a thread! Thank you 😊

WTAF are these dresses 😂 Lovely reunion with her Mum but if my daughter had turned up with this dress for me to wear to post on the gram I’d have sent her packing whether I’d missed her or not 🙄
She’s getting more and more ridiculous 🙄

Cady1954

VIP Member
Those wiggly try on reels she does get on my nerves. I mean her hubby does look quite fit wiggling around in his undies but I’ve seen enough of her wiggling around in her bra and pants to last me a lifetime!!
Ah god she boils my piss but her body?? I'd kill for it.

FlameIce

Chatty Member
What does she actually do? She doesn't seem to work, just takes endless filtered selfies and tags every item she's wearing. She might as well beg for free stuff.
And reposts every picture of herself. Does she seriously believe she’s gods gift?

BoccadiLupo

Those CRINGEY photos today with her bloke? Jeez. And she is so obsessed with herself that she had to post every day over Christmas... so sad when social media becomes someone's life.

House of Tea

VIP Member
One rule for Ghastly and another rule for everyone else, I've reported her latest post as it's really not on. People are getting their accounts shut down for the most pathetic reason and she's just taking the absolute urine out of everyone.
Do you mean the risqué teal coloured lingerie one?

I only managed to watch a few seconds of the video on her grid talking about skincare before giving up. Made me think, has she had a brow lift? Like threading or something? No one has eyebrows that raised without a bit of help, do they??!

Aussie

VIP Member
She is! Now I've met her at a few things and she is actually lovely, she's a very nice woman and her figure is beautiful but I've heard from around that she really has deep pockets and shots arms and struggles financially. Her confidence is a lot of bravado too
Ohhh interesting.

chickhicks86

VIP Member
unfortunately when you report to the ASA, the responsibility usually lies on the brand, rather than the content creator so it’s likely that they will get the report rather than the influencer themselves. (It’s usually the brands responsibility to ensure content is marked as ad for 12 months after the initial content goes live) It will absolutely discourage brands from working with them in future but it won’t necessarily get her in trouble.
There's a list of "non compliant influencers" on their website, what does that mean then? But, I guess if it discourages companies from working with her, that's a start.