Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Now she is saying she hasn't had any cosmetic procedures on her eyes. She's had a boob job, is she going to start insisting they're natural next?

Reactions: 1

ShaWei

Chatty Member
I’ve only ever seen Astrid via PTWM thread so I had a negative view of her because all I’d seen was combined with the snorting PayPal thief but I’ve started to follow her since this thread and I actually like her. I think she looks cool, not my taste but she’s picked a style and it works for her and I find her posts well thought out and interesting.

I don’t really get this whole realm long winded caption thing on photos? Is this common on all folks pages? I often mostly watch stories I don’t always scroll so miss a lot and guilty of not expanding to read it all Arsetrid’s captions are like a bloody novel!
I can’t read all that.

Yodabest

Chatty Member
Ah there is a thread! Thank you 😊

WTAF are these dresses 😂 Lovely reunion with her Mum but if my daughter had turned up with this dress for me to wear to post on the gram I’d have sent her packing whether I’d missed her or not 🙄
Her mother looks younger than her

• Haha

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Another 2627 followers today. Probably saves money on utility bills by being on pr holidays most of the time so can afford to spend it on new followers.

• Angry

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
She does still follow her and unfortunately arstrid hasn’t came to her senses in regards to Raq the patron saint of scamming yet.
No doubt she will be involved in the new ptwm “shop” scam