Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Well on her way to 300k 🙄 I often wonder what Simon thinks of all this. Is it money well spent?
IMG_3546.jpeg

Reactions: 1

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
This is turning into a rave thread so im out cant be arsed...i still stand by the mates with ptwm is vile and using filters for everything lol even for her fricking dogs and garden!! Wtf?? She is a try hard show off with nothing much to say apart from whisper "this is also in a small size but it comes up big on me""...😴😴😴😴😴😴😂😂😂
I wasn’t Raving, just for a change she looked ok. I agree with you.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
She's posted some pics of her daughter's wedding, one of which is "3 generations". Presuming the other woman is her mother, I actually think she looks younger than Astrid.
She does and Astrid not smiling, probably can't due to all the Botox.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Had a quick look at her followers and it def looks like she’s been buying them. They won’t up her engagement though, silly sausage 🙄

FlameIce

Chatty Member
She’s not my cup of tea but she seems pretty harmless. Her USP seems to be quirky clothes and jewellery and she’s gifted a lot but good luck to her. Why she’s opted to be friends with the thief PTWM is anyone’s guess. Can’t think what they have in common, other than questionable skin tone.
And the skin and bones look

Gone to stay with her daughter now. Blatant filming of dinner preparations for her birthday on stories contravening latest rules. Why does the law not apply to her? This makes me 😡

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Only taken her 3 days to decide to mark it as PR. Still an ad though and has been reported.
IMG_8503.jpeg

• Wow

wonderweb

She’s the one with inflated lips who never seems to reply to comments isn’t she. Clearly minted and has quite a lot in common with Astrid on the buying followers front!
100% - Also (another one) doing random fundraising (for a kitten apparently)

• Wow