Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before but I’m saying it again. Her eyelids are like a snake’s shedded skin. She must’ve had a brow lift and it’s pulling her eyelids taught and upwards.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Mint green dungarees on a woman who’s over 60.....not a good look. And has the woman heard of moisturiser?

Reactions: 1
09492697-59E4-4520-A42E-611A9016E34B.png

Sharing videos of her daughter chomping away and no hands on the steering wheel while driving 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ah there is a thread! Thank you 😊

WTAF are these dresses 😂 Lovely reunion with her Mum but if my daughter had turned up with this dress for me to wear to post on the gram I’d have sent her packing whether I’d missed her or not 🙄
She’s getting more and more ridiculous 🙄

I stopped marching my mum when I was around 5 and I dont think me and my girl have had a matching outfit in years ,last year she did want to wear a denim dress like me but I wouldn't say matching really she was 8 nearly 9
If I asked or showed my mum/child these the reaction I'd get lol

Ah there is a thread! Thank you 😊

WTAF are these dresses 😂 Lovely reunion with her Mum but if my daughter had turned up with this dress for me to wear to post on the gram I’d have sent her packing whether I’d missed her or not 🙄
Her mother looks younger than her

• Haha
So her latest stories, at the grand opening of The Ivy in Exeter. No sign of #ad

Just watched it. How TRAGIC. Is this her life? Going to the grand opening of an envelope?

How self obsessed do you have to be? Trip to Torquay on her own and takes her tripod to take photos of herself 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3