Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Surely she has breast implants? They really don't match the rest of her 😐.
I'm sure she has said / it has been said before on here that she has. Fair play to her, they look great, but no-one other than Simon needs to see that.

Reactions: 1

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I like Astrid, but do agree she's become so slim lately, it's getting hard to watch her getting dressed reels. She's worried about wrinkles, getting lots of work done on her face yet seems to miss the fact that a bit more weight would actually be of benefit.

That reel with the face threading was painful to watch, not a great ad for the treatment.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Was this today? Bloody hell, it's cooler today, but not enough for fluffy jumpers 😂 I've seen her around town a few times, she's a very good looking woman who carries her style off very well. I didn't look too closely as that would be weird, but she didn't look to me as haggard and aged as she does in some of her content. I think all the filters and treatments don't do her any favours, and I think this feathery hair has aged her - she looked far more put together with the blunt bob. If she wasn't so annoying with the weird twisty clothes reels, pics of her sleeping husband and the undeclared ads, her content and account are actually pretty good. No need to buy followers.
No sorry, this was an advert that popped up so probably filmed ages ago. I follow quite a few over 50s accounts, some of them quirky but I just don't like Astrid's, there's just something I don't like and it's not because of ptwm. You're right about her hair, the bob really suited her.

House of Tea

VIP Member
I have only just noticed that she has a very pale chin - this illustrates what I mean. Does she have pigmentation problems, and mentioned it?
I can’t work out if she uses sun beds or is a fake tanner.

03E9275A-62FB-42E5-84E3-D58B69956950.jpeg

• Wow

VCJR

VIP Member
I wondered why she never smiles, but in her latest reel you see her smiling a lot. Her teeth are very crooked. She said she is getting Invisalign (I think that is what it is called). Is that a brace?
Invisalign is an alternative to braces.
It's similar to a retainer that's worn after orthodontic treatment, to prevent the teeth from drifting.
I think Asteroid will look so much better with straight teeth.
Maybe she should cut back on the sunbathing and & have a few PDO threads.
She'll be almost as good as new! 😆

House of Tea

VIP Member
I wondered why she never smiles, but in her latest reel you see her smiling a lot. Her teeth are very crooked. She said she is getting Invisalign (I think that is what it is called). Is that a brace?

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Well done on thread ...fake drawn on freckles and relentless try hard filters staring dead eye into camera doesnt do it for me sorry ...plus being mates with the chav theif ptwm made me unfollow..the poses with legs spead nearly every time 🙈 creepy vibes all round and weight obsessed much! Size small yes we get it youre a bag of bones hun
Yes I noticed the legs are always open 😂

House of Tea

VIP Member
She must use sunbeds. She is never not that mahogany shade.
---
Don’t people who potentially use her look up the stats too and think something is off?

• Heart

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Came across this advert and considering she has only recently started using moisturiser, I am hoping I don't look this bad in a few years time when I'm the same age. A lot of the clothes don't suit her, case in point right here. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

They may have channeled money into it and that's why but she's either very tight or counts every single penny
She did an interview on radio devon once and it was apparent that she fakes confidence. It could be that she's tight but spends money on followers, she has a fake friendship with ptwm to gain followers so it's obviously something that she sees as important to her. She's also had the spare room turned into a dressing room which probably wasn't necessary.

Attachments