Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really messed up this opportunity. She’ll have had lots of people look at her page following the Times article and instead of seeing her beautiful house, some expensive outfit or a carefully planned dinner party, she’s driving around swearing and acting like a classless idiot with PTWM. She often mentions increasing her followers and I’m shocked that someone who normally puts so much thought into her page would make such a huge mistake in this day. I like Astrid’s page but if I’d clicked yesterday for the first time and that was my first impression there’s no way I’d have followed.

Reactions: 9
She’s really messed up this opportunity. She’ll have had lots of people look at her page following the Times article and instead of seeing her beautiful house, some expensive outfit or a carefully planned dinner party, she’s driving around swearing and acting like a classless idiot with PTWM. She often mentions increasing her followers and I’m shocked that someone who normally puts so much thought into her page would make such a huge mistake in this day. I like Astrid’s page but if I’d clicked yesterday for the first time and that was my first impression there’s no way I’d have followed.
I have to agree. I follow her too because I'm roughly the same age and dress pretty quirky - I love her style.

Initially I was really pleased for her yesterday but when I saw PTWW stories, I was so shocked that she hadn't monopolised on the increased traffic to her page. Instead she chose to than hang out with someone who dresses in away that the Fashion Elite would sneer at.

I'm wondering if Rach gatecrashed the party so to speak..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have to agree. I follow her too because I'm roughly the same age and dress pretty quirky - I love her style.

Initially I was really pleased for her yesterday but when I saw PTWW stories, I was so shocked that she hadn't monopolised on the increased traffic to her page. Instead she chose to than hang out with someone who dresses in away that the Fashion Elite would sneer at.

They had arranged to go and see someone to do the window display in ptwm's shop, Rach must have engineered it to happen on that particular day.

Ptwm filmed her eyeballing herself in the camera and not watching where she was driving. That is a very busy dual carriageway.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
They had arranged to go and see someone to do the window display in ptwm's shop, Rach must have engineered it to happen on that particular day.

Ptwm filmed her eyeballing herself in the camera and not watching where she was driving. That is a very busy dual carriageway.
No idea why they “wanted to move in” to that flat. It’s a bloody dump.

Reactions: 5
Simon really does think she’s a dick doesn’t he!

So who reckons she forced him to say his graze was something to do with his bike when really it’s cause she walloped him for refusing to take more pics 🤣

Reactions: 3
Omg who saw her fall over while obsessively filming herself?! I had to watch it over and over. Simon shouldve just left her there. Apparently the ground was slippy 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe if she was watching where she was walking instead of eye bleeping herself on the phone, it wouldn't have happened, but no, it was the drain covers fault :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Last week she said she never uses moisturiser, ptwm has been teaching her to lie🙄
Also Astrid, you do need sunscreen even when the sun isn't out🤦🏻‍♀️then maybe your face wouldn't look like a scrotum.
B6E99F26-8029-4ECF-97BE-6BDDD101A2DD.jpeg

FAC2F55F-F59B-432C-90B2-B133805CBB76.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4

She needs to distance herself from that scam artist! Had to laugh when she fell over the other other day. Daft bint grow up and find a filter that covers your scraggy neck

• Haha
She's not mentioned about her job recently, given it up to go full time at the Patchwork Shitshow Shop?

The filters are really not doing her any favours at all. Trying to look 16 but her neck says hell no.
78C55EDF-033D-40A3-ADCB-E0D82A4586D5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
No, what was it?
She was gifted a dress & liked the style so took it too her dressmaker to make something similar. Tbf I think it looks different. Well the designer found out about & is very upset about. To makes things more awkward, Astrid is in the middle of a giveaway with this designer

• Wow
To be honest, the dress she had made is different. It looks horrible too but surely clothes designs are all pretty similar?

Reactions: 2