Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest, the dress she had made is different. It looks horrible too but surely clothes designs are all pretty similar?
All those overpriced amish inspired dresses all look similar.

Reactions: 2
I mean they’re both dresses and both ugly. That’s all they have in common. But she’s clearly pissed the designer off .

Reactions: 3
The filter breaking on her face when applying whatever it was to her skin 😂. Let’s pretend the filter is actually just you okay then….

winder if Simon is happy about having the gormless duo over for Sunday lunch .

Reactions: 4
I've heard from people who know her that she is as cutthroat as they get - she is knowing got doing over anyone who gets in her way and doesnt care about designers etx

• Wow
Reactions: 5
blimey... uber irritating this morning with all the repeated sentences and the 'I' this 'I' that and of course the chip fat hair 🤢

Reactions: 2
You can tell she’s regretting the haircut towards the end of the reel 🤣
I went to that hair salon once, not that same stylist but they made such a mess, even had to go back the next day to get her to try and cut it more evenly and ended up having to pay another salon to put it right. I think she's making a huge mistake getting it all chopped off, especially when she has put it out to vote, if I fancy a style change I usually make my own mind up. She comes across so insecure, it doesn't really show on her ig but when she was on the radio talking about copying another woman and constantly being with ptwm.

I'm sorry but her haircut is a mess. It doesn't look nice at all, the bob was much nicer.

Reactions: 7
Wow the hair . What are the two side flick pieces ?? She says she loves it but I don’t think she does . The sun damaged skin and now the short hair looking her age even more now .

Reactions: 7
Simon looks more and more fed up with her filming etc. Not to mention her having more to do with the Ptwm patchwork shitshow. Who’s gonna take your photos Astrid if Simon has enough? She must be exhausting to be around

Reactions: 8
It looks like the guys just picked random bits of hair up and gone yeah I’ll cut that bit and that bit. Just a purple rinse to go next asteroid .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm not entirely sure what the cut is trying to be. It looks like she's growing out a pixie cut and that's the inbetween stage, rather than a fresh cut. Also looks like the type of cut that's ok when styled at the hairdresser, but impossible to do yourself at home.

Her hair looks absolutely awful! And what a life, to have to filter every single thing you do because you're too ashamed to own the fact that you're getting old.

Reactions: 6