Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is she wearing 🙈
Daft cow, that poncho makes her neck look like a bleeping giraffes!

Have to disagree with you there, I love it :love: But I bloody hate it that she's claimed it for herself, she's a blow in....only been here 5 mins!

I've only seen her once, walking her dogs. Said a fellow dog walker style "good morning" and she literally turned away! Rude as! I did like her outfit though :ROFLMAO:
That is rude! Asteroid must be picking it up from Rancid and stabby Jo.

She dresses like somebody who's in long term psychiatric care.
I saw a lot of that kind of dressing up style in the psychiatric hospital i spent time studying in.
No offense to psychiatric patients, because i saw a psychiatrist after the abuse from the ex husband.
I didn't dress like that though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Can not cope with her strange forwards backwards shuffle dance on her video it’s just so awkward .

• Haha
Each time I see this weird gangly individual on insta I feel a bit cringe but think I’m sure there’s worse than her out there. But today’s initial offering was odd…
- you can buy my H&M top that’s still in stock off me and add postage but any H&M member knows postage is free…but closely followed by…
- you can buy a personalised top…as if the description of tall, tanned and ahem ‘lovely’ weren’t a giveaway they were personalised they also have bleeping Astrid on them!!
FFS the woman must have been gifted these and is now trying to sell them. Who the actual duck would want this?!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh ffs. I’ve bought that cardigan from H&M yesterday, but I intend to style it like the model has and not how I imagine Astrid will (crazy bag lady)! They’ve got 15% off everything atm, too. She’s put me off it, now!! (It’s now sold out) @Emmadale

Btw. I’m 36, so considerably younger than Astrid 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I wonder how Asteroid is feeling now she's about to officially join the Patchwork chain of stores.
ie, a launderette pretending to be a women's centre & now the nearby tat shop, that will be selling Wilby Wow jumpers & other overpriced tat.
Is Asteroid happy to be helping to line the pockets of the local con woman?

I wonder how Asteroid is feeling now she's about to officially join the Patchwork chain of stores.
ie, a launderette pretending to be a women's centre & now the nearby tat shop, that will be selling Wilby Wow jumpers & other overpriced tat.
Well she shared a post about how well the jumper was selling and how proud she was so I'd say she's well and truly in amongst it.

I can't believe Simon is allowing it.

Reactions: 7
I can't believe Simon is allowing it.
Yes, particularly because he really doesn't seem to like Rancid Rachel.

I w
Well she shared a post about how well the jumper was selling and how proud she was so I'd say she's well and truly in amongst it.
I wonder if Asteroid will actually wear one of the wow jumpers?

He didn’t look overly happy on those pictures and posts on her story. I get the feeling he hates being showcased like a prized pony on her Instagram for all to see . And she kept up the false front with the filter , and even used it on him 😂. Poor Simon .

• Haha
Hiw
He didn’t look overly happy on those pictures and posts on her story. I get the feeling he hates being showcased like a prized pony on her Instagram for all to see . And she kept up the false front with the filter , and even used it on him 😂. Poor Simon .
How do phone filters work?
Does Asteroid look her true 85 years old without one?

• Haha
Hiw

How do phone filters work?
Does Asteroid look her true 85 years old without one?
Like Madonna’s Instagram , always look at the hands . The hands never lie cause the filter doesn’t work 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she is the most desperate over 50 on ig . Anastasia KINGSNORTH mother's a close second.

Reactions: 2
As Astrid seems to be getting more exposure I think she should distance herself from PTWM. She doesn’t need her followers and she certainly won’t want to get dragged into the mess that will happen when Rach is finally caught out. Really surprised that Simon had agreed to any of the patchwork shitshow.

Reactions: 9
Showing off her photo in the paper then moaning about the print quality. duck off Arsetrid.

• Haha