Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What i
After seeing her on PTWM stories I’ve ended up on her Insta . The one handed bike rides ? The eyebrows . And now making the lights for the patchwork girls store . She’s obviously not snapping to her senses in regards to the queen of the scammers and her Instagram followers are just growing . 40.3K followers . I wonder if she regrets not wearing sun cream when she was younger . Her skin looks so ravaged .
What is she thinking riding a bike without a helmet?!!!
One slip or bump in the road and it's all over for Asteroid! Does she think she's invincible?
I agree with you regarding wearing sunscreen, it's obviously something that Asteroid overlooked 🙄.

Reactions: 3
Why is a woman in her 50s wearing a baseball cap back to front 🤭🤭

And no thanks, i dont want to get dressed with you!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mmm so the o e handed bike ride is on a Ebike and she saying she getting another one next week and tagging the brand. If it’s gifted they should hang their head in shame about re no helmet wearing. Especially when remember her BFF ratchet the part working mummy done a post as she had “worked” with a paediatrician regarding helmet safety.
I am all for her riding bikes and I don’t mind Astrid but come on she is no getting any younger she needs to protect her bones and skull.

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ she looks more ridiculous than normal !! It looks like she’s caught her jumper and it’s unraveled and left her with half a top 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She paints Brixham to be this quirky, quaint little fishing port.
"Look at me being all quirky with my clothes in this quaint little place"
It's rough as a badgers arse, it's a working fishing port. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder what the locals really think of her cycling round in her outfits! Bet she’s a laughing stock she must stick out like a sore thumb

Reactions: 5
Have to disagree with you there, I love it :love: But I bloody hate it that she's claimed it for herself, she's a blow in....only been here 5 mins!
Wonder what the locals really think of her cycling round in her outfits! Bet she’s a laughing stock she must stick out like a sore thumb
I've only seen her once, walking her dogs. Said a fellow dog walker style "good morning" and she literally turned away! Rude as! I did like her outfit though :ROFLMAO:

Have to disagree with you there, I love it :love: But I bloody hate it that she's claimed it for herself, she's a blow in....only been here 5 mins!

I've only seen her once, walking her dogs. Said a fellow dog walker style "good morning" and she literally turned away! Rude as! I did like her outfit though :ROFLMAO:
Oh don't get me wrong, I love it too :love:

She’s advertising a £650 skirt, do these women not read the bloody room? People using food banks and she’s flouncing around in a tulle skirt that’s worth half an average months wage almost 😡🙄

She’s advertising a £650 skirt, do these women not read the bloody room? People using food banks and she’s flouncing around in a tulle skirt that’s worth half an average months wage almost 😡🙄
I love that skirt though. 😍

Reactions: 2
She reminds me of one of those people , who doesn’t moisturise . And then slaps on the cooking oil when sunbathing .

• Haha
Reactions: 5