Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it strange that they travelled to Italy to stay with someone they'd never met. Ok, going to stay in a hotel or guest house, fair enough but they were actually going to spend time with that woman who A only knew from Instagram.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It looks like that lady runs a guest house from her land. I assume they just hit it off online.

To be honest, they all looked very cosy and overfamiliar to me. I’m shocked that’s their first meeting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They
I find it strange that they travelled to Italy to stay with someone they'd never met. Ok, going to stay in a hotel or guest house, fair enough but they were actually going to spend time with that woman who A only knew from Instagram.
So they had never actually met?!!!
I must remember to start befriending strangers online in the future, in the hope of some free holidays 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They
So they had never actually met?!!!
I must remember to start befriending strangers online in the future, in the hope of some free holidays 😆.
No, she said in her post that they had only met when she got to Italy but they were friends on Instagram.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Sorry if this has been answered I can’t see it, why does PTWM no longer follow Astrid?

She does still follow her and unfortunately arstrid hasn’t came to her senses in regards to Raq the patron saint of scamming yet.
No doubt she will be involved in the new ptwm “shop” scam

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she’s actually filming through peoples windows 😡
I came on to say the same thing. She was even slagging off other peoples lights! I would be livid if it was my house she filmed and shared across the internet. She had better hope none of those neighbours follow her. So rude 😡😡

Reactions: 5
I have just seen her stories from last night and you’ve beat me to it! I can’t believe she was filming through someone’s window 😱 wonder if she had permission .. yeah right! And slagging off peoples lights, no one cares if u dont like them - the people who put them up clearly did and that’s all that matters. Idiot.

Reactions: 8
After seeing her on PTWM stories I’ve ended up on her Insta . The one handed bike rides ? The eyebrows . And now making the lights for the patchwork girls store . She’s obviously not snapping to her senses in regards to the queen of the scammers and her Instagram followers are just growing . 40.3K followers . I wonder if she regrets not wearing sun cream when she was younger . Her skin looks so ravaged .

Reactions: 4