Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmadale

VIP Member
It is a bit odd that she’s just sharing her daughters holiday pics…even their food! And she’s now back at home.

Reactions: 4

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Anyone notice Asteroid never declares her ads. The Ecoegg and the pelvic floor thing. She's worth that PT(not)WM.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
You can tell she’s been spending a lot of time with PTWM, she’s constantly doing the covert filming like her. Simon’s getting properly pissed off with it, isn’t he?

Aussie

VIP Member
Well on her way to 300k 🙄 I often wonder what Simon thinks of all this. Is it money well spent?
View attachment 2820349
You can buy BOTS for about 1p I think. Also another insta twat Lady of the Manor 77 hit 1 million followers this week. Her engagement is just as poor as Astrids. So Astrid will now want more followers

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
She apparently uses a site which is 'all female' followers to look more respectable. Yeah sure, a Russian Mum from Vladivostoc wants to follow you, Astrid 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ she looks more ridiculous than normal !! It looks like she’s caught her jumper and it’s unraveled and left her with half a top 🤣

• Haha

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Another 19k overnight. She expects people to believe this is from two reels and all these people have instantly hit follow? Her engagement rate should be a bit higher than 1% then.

Aussie

VIP Member
No, what was it?
She was gifted a dress & liked the style so took it too her dressmaker to make something similar. Tbf I think it looks different. Well the designer found out about & is very upset about. To makes things more awkward, Astrid is in the middle of a giveaway with this designer

• Wow

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Last week she said she never uses moisturiser, ptwm has been teaching her to lie🙄
Also Astrid, you do need sunscreen even when the sun isn't out🤦🏻‍♀️then maybe your face wouldn't look like a scrotum.
B6E99F26-8029-4ECF-97BE-6BDDD101A2DD.jpeg

FAC2F55F-F59B-432C-90B2-B133805CBB76.jpeg

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
I have to agree. I follow her too because I'm roughly the same age and dress pretty quirky - I love her style.

Initially I was really pleased for her yesterday but when I saw PTWW stories, I was so shocked that she hadn't monopolised on the increased traffic to her page. Instead she chose to than hang out with someone who dresses in away that the Fashion Elite would sneer at.

I'm wondering if Rach gatecrashed the party so to speak..
She needs to distance herself from that scam artist! Had to laugh when she fell over the other other day. Daft bint grow up and find a filter that covers your scraggy neck

• Haha

jxhx

VIP Member
I see she's now posting where her daughter is working with no concept of safety. Must be picking up tips from her friend.