Aspyn Ovard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw on Reddit that Aspyn has filed for divorce e, which explains why they sold the house but doesn’t explain why they had a baby if things were rocky

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I thought they hadn't seemed right for ages but I'm shocked at the timing of this if it's real? 🤔

Reactions: 5
I feel like they’ve been trialing a separation for a long long time and that’s why the new build house was sold because neither one of them was going to live in it alone and they needed the money. I think they accidentally got pregnant or briefly got back together and got pregnant but it didn’t work.

They have 2 houses in UT I bet they’ll each keep one and I wouldn’t be surprised if Aspyn bought a house in California and spent a lot of time there with her kids and sister.

Reactions: 9
It's harsh to say but, don't try to get pregnant if you are planning to get separated. The baby is not going to mend your relationship

Reactions: 5
Aspyn strikes me as wanting all her children with the same father. So to me it makes sense if she wanted a third, her and Parker would have one more together.

Honestly I'm both shocked and not shocked she filed for divorce. I know how much she wanted to replicate her mum's life wit the four children, being a young mum. So I always assumed she too would get a divorce from Parker, but it just seems so soon.

Reactions: 12
She should get together with Acacia Kersey 😂
Haaahaaaa! To be fair for all Aspyns many faults I don’t think we can put her in the same sentence as Acacia. Unless Parker takes her to the cleaners and she ends up doing only fans on the side 😂

Reactions: 3
I'm still not sure I believe it either 🤣 ... are these things really so easy for anyone in the public to just find on the internet? Genuinely curious, I have no idea!!

Seeing this shocked me. If it had happened a year ago/year and a half ago, I wouldn’t have been so surprised. I can’t imagine filing for divorce just a couple weeks after having a baby. Wonder if it’s been brewing for a long time or if there was a final straw.

I hope the best for them and the girls, certainly can’t be easy.

Reactions: 6
Seeing this shocked me. If it had happened a year ago/year and a half ago, I wouldn’t have been so surprised. I can’t imagine filing for divorce just a couple weeks after having a baby. Wonder if it’s been brewing for a long time or if there was a final straw.

I hope the best for them and the girls, certainly can’t be easy.
and thats why you don't get married just so you can have sex. The mormon views of not living together etc are so outdated and getting married so young is not helping either

Reactions: 9
The thing is I just can’t picture them divorced. Parker doesn’t so much for the kids, he’s a SAHD. Does anyone think Aspyn could have the kids on her own for any length of the week? That’s why I struggle to believe she has actually filed for divorce now.

I didn’t watch the reel, although I make focaccia pretty regularly and this recipe makes zero sense without the video.

“sloppy” is a term nobody wants to see in relation to food unless it’s a sloppy Joe. Yuck.

Spelling issues -
Warp = wrap
No = now
Forces = force

10-15 minutes - most focaccias take more like 30 minutes? I’m confused by this short length of time. How thin is she making the bread?

Her serving suggestions being a whole extra step seems strange.

PS - the recipe isn’t in her cookbook.. irrelevant.

UPDATE - I watched 30 seconds and her mix looks AWFUL. sloppy is correct, and that is NOT how it should look. Yuck yuck yuck.

Attachments