Aspyn Ovard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t watch the reel, although I make focaccia pretty regularly and this recipe makes zero sense without the video.

“sloppy” is a term nobody wants to see in relation to food unless it’s a sloppy Joe. Yuck.

Spelling issues -
Warp = wrap
No = now
Forces = force

10-15 minutes - most focaccias take more like 30 minutes? I’m confused by this short length of time. How thin is she making the bread?

Her serving suggestions being a whole extra step seems strange.

PS - the recipe isn’t in her cookbook.. irrelevant.

UPDATE - I watched 30 seconds and her mix looks AWFUL. sloppy is correct, and that is NOT how it should look. Yuck yuck yuck.
Hey hey this maybe meant to be on sezzys thread??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
all the baby talk about not having his family there or coming to visit the baby early etc. Its pretty interesting now.
Interesting to see how the divorce plays out in a few years, who has custody etc, as Aspyn noticable does less child care than Parker but without her income will he be a stay at home dad?

Reactions: 8
Parker had a "proper" job for a long time (I think until Covid but happy to be corrected) I think he'll be more fine than her.

Reactions: 2
Nah come on, Aspyn will be fine she has made more than enough money. They own several properties, at least one is mortgage free. She will have made bank! Parker might have had a few years doing a “proper job” but he worked minimum wage cleaning pools and doing something like pest control. He’s been a SAHD since he was like 22 and has no degree.
A lot of their businesses are listed as joint so he will have money from that, but it’s hardly off his own back.

Obviously all these videos are prefilmed but I find it mental that she filmed them all in the first place and that she’s being her most active on TikTok ever while all this is going on!

Reactions: 8
She’s posted something (clearly from a while ago as she said she was 3 days post baby) that Parker had visited the new baby separately to her. It really makes me wonder how long there’s been issues and if they were already very much separated during her pregnancy (I assume yes, but not sure of the extent)

Reactions: 6
i wonder if they got a divorce for medical/finanical reasons. Baby in i NICU and a kid who is also sick $$

• Sad
Reactions: 1
all the baby talk about not having his family there or coming to visit the baby early etc. Its pretty interesting now.
She was like that with baby #2. I'm wondering what Parker's parents thing about the whole situation. I know grandparents are entitled to see their grandchildren, but I doubt they wouldn't be helpful with the other two/are excited to meet the new addition.

i wonder if they got a divorce for medical/finanical reasons. Baby in i NICU and a kid who is also sick $$
I really don’t know what to think about this as she doesn’t seem in a position to be worrying about finances
Who knows maybe the truth will come out soon

Her Reddit thread is disgusting and out of control. It’s basically agreed on there that they’ve divorced for medical/insurance reasons. I wanted to come here to discuss it as we’re probably all not American and I keep getting downvoted anyway.

I understand things are so different in America but it just doesn’t compute to me that they would divorce for that reason. People worse off than them with medical bills don’t divorce, they are extremely well off, have just sold a huge custom new build and have a second house they could sell if needed. I also presume it’s fraud? They knew their divorce would draw attention so it doesn’t make sense that it’s as simple as divorcing and one parent claiming medical aid.

I so don’t want to believe the rumours about their oldest, it’s horrible beyond belief. People on Reddit are commenting on her videos asking is it true and finding it funny/outrageous when she blocks them. I have always been pro-snark and think influencers should be discussed but Aspyns is the first thread that I think some kind of action should be taken against because they’re harassing her. They’ve even made a second ‘no rules’ snark where you can say and do anything you want without getting banned.

Reactions: 9
She’s posted something (clearly from a while ago as she said she was 3 days post baby) that Parker had visited the new baby separately to her. It really makes me wonder how long there’s been issues and if they were already very much separated during her pregnancy (I assume yes, but not sure of the extent)
From what she showed it did seem that she went to a lot of her appointments alone, I saw somewhere they had this baby to be a donor for their eldest hence why they had to have another together even though they're separated? Who knows what true anymore though!

From what she showed it did seem that she went to a lot of her appointments alone, I saw somewhere they had this baby to be a donor for their eldest hence why they had to have another together even though they're separated? Who knows what true anymore though!
Only just landed on this thread and am overwhelmed by the craziness! What is the health concern with Cove?

Her Reddit thread is disgusting and out of control. It’s basically agreed on there that they’ve divorced for medical/insurance reasons. I wanted to come here to discuss it as we’re probably all not American and I keep getting downvoted anyway.

I understand things are so different in America but it just doesn’t compute to me that they would divorce for that reason. People worse off than them with medical bills don’t divorce, they are extremely well off, have just sold a huge custom new build and have a second house they could sell if needed. I also presume it’s fraud? They knew their divorce would draw attention so it doesn’t make sense that it’s as simple as divorcing and one parent claiming medical aid.

I so don’t want to believe the rumours about their oldest, it’s horrible beyond belief. People on Reddit are commenting on her videos asking is it true and finding it funny/outrageous when she blocks them. I have always been pro-snark and think influencers should be discussed but Aspyns is the first thread that I think some kind of action should be taken against because they’re harassing her. They’ve even made a second ‘no rules’ snark where you can say and do anything you want without getting banned.
The reddit page gives me anxiety!

To think we had come so far since Britney Spears was harassed for being a single mum by the world. The same sort of energy, judgment and hate is on Aspyns reddit page.

I’m all for calling out influencer behaviour but I think when it comes to children and how a mum “should” behave, should be off limits in this context.

Only just landed on this thread and am overwhelmed by the craziness! What is the health concern with Cove?
Her Reddit page was full with comments way back that their eldest had cancer? Who knows if it's true or not though.

• Wow
I’m so shocked by this whole divorce. The timing is so crazy, who even has time to file when your newborn is in the NICU?
And after watching the birth vlog, Parker was there in the night and holding her hand at the birth… but absent apart from that.
But they only just posted happy and in-love baby moon pics like a week ago!

Reactions: 3
Who’s seen her Instagram? Is it Parker’s weekend with the kids???? 😂