ASMR Channels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe she has a story talking about the vaccine, as she says she has no medical background, what is the point of her weighing in?
She obviously thinks her overpriced herbal remedies can cure/prevent everything. As someone with nearly 30 yrs experience as a health care professional, I see people like her as dangerous. She has a big audience and little to no knowledge. She's very rigid in her ideas and really doesn't acknowledge that everyone is different and what is appropriate for one person may not be right for someone else.

Reactions: 3
She obviously thinks her overpriced herbal remedies can cure/prevent everything. As someone with nearly 30 yrs experience as a health care professional, I see people like her as dangerous. She has a big audience and little to no knowledge. She's very rigid in her ideas and really doesn't acknowledge that everyone is different and what is appropriate for one person may not be right for someone else.
yeah I totally agree, I am glad I don't work in healthcare, all these uneducated idiots acting as if they know better would drive me mad! I was surprised she had the vaccine tbh

Could she fuckinng milk having a mini concussion from falling off a horse any more?
I watched her video after reading your comment and I am sure it's scary but Jesus Christ. She was making these statements like she crushed half her brain, "tell the people you love you love them, life can change in an instant, nick is so supportive during this time."

Reactions: 2
I watched her video after reading your comment and I am sure it's scary but Jesus Christ. She was making these statements like she crushed half her brain, "tell the people you love you love them, life can change in an instant, nick is so supportive during this time."
I have always got quite an attention seeking vibe from her. I don't question that something happened, but I do question whether we were given facts or slightly embellished details to create drama. There's something very off about her. I remember when she posted videos with her friend who was about to go to prison, for some kind of financial crime he had been involved in. whilst I appreciate he's her friend, he played his part in the crime and was found guilty, those crimes resulted in victims. Regardless of the crime, It annoyed me that she was asking people to send him things. I know lots of people befriend prisoners but she did try to portray him as a victim and seemed to forget about those affected by his crime

Reactions: 6
My views align more or less with hers when it comes to the prison system in the United States, but I did feel she played up their friendship for content or to seem more woke or whatever. She has a bit of a 'not like other girls' energy when it comes to her hobbies, or at least seems to specifically seek out interests that will make her stand out more and be more special, like her whole 'guys I'm so weird Im so interested in medical science!!' and the numchucks also come to mind.

Reactions: 8
I have always got quite an attention seeking vibe from her. I don't question that something happened, but I do question whether we were given facts or slightly embellished details to create drama. There's something very off about her. I remember when she posted videos with her friend who was about to go to prison, for some kind of financial crime he had been involved in. whilst I appreciate he's her friend, he played his part in the crime and was found guilty, those crimes resulted in victims. Regardless of the crime, It annoyed me that she was asking people to send him things. I know lots of people befriend prisoners but she did try to portray him as a victim and seemed to forget about those affected by his crime
yeah I totally agree, I doubt it is of any solace to his victims that he is now sober and I don;t know how long his sentence was exactly but it (from the timeline I have seen) didn't seem excessively long, it is not like the many POC in the states who end up getting life for non violent first offences. I wish she would just stick to ASMR

Yeah, he was getting two years or something? She also made a big show about making sandwiches to give to the homeless in LA for a while. Again, work that may be important but also doesn't need to be advertised.

Reactions: 4
lol she said she wants to buy more homes and become essentially a serial landlord and make money that way. She really cant read the room. In the U.S. people are tired of landlords taking advantage of tenants and buying affordable properties just to rent them at a high price to cover their rent and profit. its a huge problem here that people are speaking up about... sure not all landlords are like that but its not like she has no other options for income... it'll be yet another cash grab/ "hobby". plus she paid 6,000 of her couch money (lol), to get her apartment painted. is that not an insane amount of money for a two bed apartment?! just do it yourself what else are you doing?

lol she said she wants to buy more homes and become essentially a serial landlord and make money that way. She really cant read the room. In the U.S. people are tired of landlords taking advantage of tenants and buying affordable properties just to rent them at a high price to cover their rent and profit. its a huge problem here that people are speaking up about... sure not all landlords are like that but its not like she has no other options for income... it'll be yet another cash grab/ "hobby". plus she paid 6,000 of her couch money (lol), to get her apartment painted. is that not an insane amount of money for a two bed apartment?! just do it yourself what else are you doing?
taking loads of time cutting up fruit i guess? :LOL: I am really shocked how much money she seems to have, I had thought working in a bar/pole dancing she was realy desperate for money (nothing wrong with that at all) but she seems to have given it up and already been quite financially stable

taking loads of time cutting up fruit i guess? :LOL: I am really shocked how much money she seems to have, I had thought working in a bar/pole dancing she was realy desperate for money (nothing wrong with that at all) but she seems to have given it up and already been quite financially stable
LOL I know she must be doing really well from her monthly asmr video, damn I might create a channel!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Kind of OT but working in a bar/dancing is super lucrative (but to be fair its also really really hard work), especially in the more bougie areas of LA. She's mentioned meeting a few A-list celebrities during her time in nightlife so I imagine it was a somewhat high end club. Probably pennies compared to that youtube money though.

I’ve just came across Julia today. Listened to a couple of her videos back to back (in bed suffering with second Covid vaccination side effects) and really enjoyed them, even though I did find it a bit odd that the camera was focused on her breasts the full time. Clicked on her channel and was a bit confused by her content? It’s all over the place. Why doesn’t she have separate channels?

I’ve just came across Julia today. Listened to a couple of her videos back to back (in bed suffering with second Covid vaccination side effects) and really enjoyed them, even though I did find it a bit odd that the camera was focused on her breasts the full time. Clicked on her channel and was a bit confused by her content? It’s all over the place. Why doesn’t she have separate channels?
She's got to get her moneys worth from the boob job

• Haha
she basically makes bullshit vlogs (about "wellness" and "sustainability" and whatever else she feels like complaining about ) to keep making content but her following comes from asmr mostly she only does asmr every few weeks unfortunately but I barely watch her asmr anymore.

Kind of OT but working in a bar/dancing is super lucrative (but to be fair its also really really hard work), especially in the more bougie areas of LA. She's mentioned meeting a few A-list celebrities during her time in nightlife so I imagine it was a somewhat high end club. Probably pennies compared to that youtube money though.
this is very true!

It must cost Latte an absolute fortune to make her videos. Green screen? Not on Latte’s watch, they’re like mini films and I have noticed others seem to have copied with little intros she does.

It must cost Latte an absolute fortune to make her videos. Green screen? Not on Latte’s watch, they’re like mini films and I have noticed others seem to have copied with little intros she does.
I LOVE Latte's videos and seeing other ASMRtists do her intros really irritates me! However I don't like the wet noises she uses when cleansing skin etc.

I LOVE Latte's videos and seeing other ASMRtists do her intros really irritates me! However I don't like the wet noises she uses when cleansing skin etc.
Yes I know exactly what you mean, scratching the mic(s) is another one for me, like nails down a blackboard.

Reactions: 1
Hope you feel better soon. Her ASMR is amazing, but that's about it, anything else I tend to ignore with her. At the moment I'm sick of vlogs, because I find her very pretentious and focused on showing off, whilst preaching to her followers about minimalism, healthy eating and living a simple lifestyle

I have followed MinxLaura 123 for quite a few years, I do enjoy her ASMR she does put quite a lot of effort into her videos and collabs. Less than a week ago she posted that she was taking a break form social media so she could put her mental health first. I admired her honesty and thought how sensible she was being to prioritise her health. Sadly I've been disappointed to see her posting on multiple platforms and uploading content every day . I do question if she's addicted to the attention she gets from posting statements, because this is something she regularly does and in fact has only once taken an actual break that lasted about 5 months.

I finally clicked on some of LatteASMR's videos and wow, the production value is extremely high. I don't love roleplay videos all the time, but I was just amazed on how much effort she puts in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.