ASMR Channels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I finally clicked on some of LatteASMR's videos and wow, the production value is extremely high. I don't love roleplay videos all the time, but I was just amazed on how much effort she puts in.
It's amazing isn't it? Every video is like a bloody film!

Reactions: 3
If you like massage videos, I received a recommendation for a channel called "Mass massage', amazing videos that focus purely on the ASMR and massage, without the distraction of scantily clad masseurs, gives a more professional appearance.

Reactions: 3
If you like massage videos, I received a recommendation for a channel called "Mass massage', amazing videos that focus purely on the ASMR and massage, without the distraction of scantily clad masseurs, gives a more professional appearance.
ooh this looks good, thanks!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone watch Sophie Michelle I like her make up role plays she does. I used to really like Karuna but I’ve gone off her videos recently.

Does anyone watch Sophie Michelle I like her make up role plays she does. I used to really like Karuna but I’ve gone off her videos recently.
I like Sophie, she seems sweet and her voice and accent are lovely. She turned up on This Morning and Eamonn was a knob to her, she handled it well though.

I like Sophie, she seems sweet and her voice and accent are lovely. She turned up on This Morning and Eamonn was a knob to her, she handled it well though.
Yeah I felt really sorry for her and they put it on Googlebox and they were horrible about her it was really unfair.

I’ve found my people!

To be honest, I am more into the smaller accounts now as I seem to prefer the lofi feel of videos. However I do still watch Latte when she uploads - her videos are insane!

I first discovered ASMR darling about 3 years ago but don’t really enjoy her new videos anymore. Same with Gibi, GraceV, Sophie Michelle, ASMR planet... I feel like I just kind of got bored and unsubscribed to them all and now I mostly watch smaller asmrtists

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve found my people!

To be honest, I am more into the smaller accounts now as I seem to prefer the lofi feel of videos. However I do still watch Latte when she uploads - her videos are insane!

I first discovered ASMR darling about 3 years ago but don’t really enjoy her new videos anymore. Same with Gibi, GraceV, Sophie Michelle, ASMR planet... I feel like I just kind of got bored and unsubscribed to them all and now I mostly watch smaller asmrtists
I find some ASMR artists, once they start to become popular, they either start trying to monetise everything or they become overly sexual with the content. I used to love ASMR Char, she has an amazing voice, now she concentrates on only fans, because sex sells. The smaller accounts tend to remain true to ASMR rather than selling out

Reactions: 8
anyone see Julia's (itsblitzz) ranting about increasing sales of that mop thing but someone else being paid for it or something? I saw it in the middle of the night half asleep and only vaguely remember, or have i got it wrong?

I don't like female ASMR creators because male voices give me tingles and female voices don't so I prefer smaller channels where the guy reads or des mic brushing and stuff. Not into roleplays. I watch Easy asmr, Zeitgeist and Relaxing Male but I do wish there would be more male creators who aren't teenagers or overly sexual.

I don't like female ASMR creators because male voices give me tingles and female voices don't so I prefer smaller channels where the guy reads or des mic brushing and stuff. Not into roleplays. I watch Easy asmr, Zeitgeist and Relaxing Male but I do wish there would be more male creators who aren't teenagers or overly sexual.
Some males here. I find so many ASMR channels very hit or miss but hopefully you find a video or two you like.
Patty ASMR
Harry ASMR
Jerrys ASMR
Jay Youngs ASMR
Corey ASMR
Mr ASMR (seems to only post food content now though)
Just relax ASMR - too many mouth sounds for me

• Heart
I see our gal Julia has FINALLY posted an ASMR vid. But of course it’s with another relatively unknown singer songwriter which kind of ruins it for me? She’s all about the ✨ exposure ✨ and seeming like a Cool Girl now that it’s boring af. Might just unsubscribe and unfollow her at this point, it’s dullness personified

Reactions: 5
I see our gal Julia has FINALLY posted an ASMR vid. But of course it’s with another relatively unknown singer songwriter which kind of ruins it for me? She’s all about the ✨ exposure ✨ and seeming like a Cool Girl now that it’s boring af. Might just unsubscribe and unfollow her at this point, it’s dullness personified

Honestly, do it. It was so freeing not to follow her anymore. I love some of her ASMR videos but not at the expense of having to put up with her BS.

Also, I've been noticing some creators start to put ads in the middle of their ASMR content which feels like it should not be allowed. Nothing less relaxing than a blaring insurance ad in the middle of a whisper video.

I find some ASMR artists, once they start to become popular, they either start trying to monetise everything or they become overly sexual with the content. I used to love ASMR Char, she has an amazing voice, now she concentrates on only fans, because sex sells. The smaller accounts tend to remain true to ASMR rather than selling out
Creative Calm and Scottish Murmurs are very guilty of this imo. Both of them constantly posting overly provocative and suggestive titles and thumbnails. It's embarrassing to see talented creator's go down the hyper sexualised route.

Reactions: 6
Have you tried FredsVoice ASMR? He does like a role play but he has mic brushing and he has a distinct voice imagine Thor did ASMR and you’re there.

Creative Calm and Scottish Murmurs are very guilty of this imo. Both of them constantly posting overly provocative and suggestive titles and thumbnails. It's embarrassing to see talented creator's go down the hyper sexualised route.
Scottish Mumurs has gotten terrible for it.

I cannot watch Scottish Murmurs anymore, her recent videos have become so cringey to watch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.