ASMR Channels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also posted my comments on her story to try and instigate a pile-on. She’s the worst
She did that with me a couple of years ago when I told her that advocating that depression is treated with medicine "all too often" is anti-science and shaming bull tit. She was like, "Well, I'm speaking up for the people who just need to exercise and eat right!!11!"

She posted my comments on her story, did a woe-is-me for not having everyone kiss her bony ass, and I got basically told to die by her dumb followers.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She did that with me a couple of years ago when I told her that advocating that depression is treated with medicine "all too often" is anti-science and shaming bull tit. She was like, "Well, I'm speaking up for the people who just need to exercise and eat right!!11!"

She posted my comments on her story, did a woe-is-me for not having everyone kiss her bony ass, and I got basically told to die by her dumb followers.
Reading this I am now just waiting for her to come out as anti vax

I don't think she's anti-vax, I think she already got the COVID vaccine. But I do think she talks a lot of tit about mental health that can be troubling for someone with a big platform. I think it's dangerous to suggest that we use medication to treat depression too much when you're unqualified to give that kind of statement and there may be people who follow you who hear that as medication is bad.

Reactions: 2

You were right to call her out on what she said, she clearly doesn't fully understand depression and how everyone is affected differently. She's such a pretentious smart arse

Reactions: 3
so the new flat tour... she mentions her dad left some chairs there... doesn't that kind of imply it was her dad's place before? and saying it is "small" as a 2 bed place, when she is in her 20s... maybe in the US that is different, but here in London that would be considered big for a person without children

so the new flat tour... she mentions her dad left some chairs there... doesn't that kind of imply it was her dad's place before?
I think her parents live relatively nearby and probably checked out the property for her before she bought it and maybe were just trying to help her. but im not positive... she did blast her real estate agent so im thinking it was her own find.

I think her parents live relatively nearby and probably checked out the property for her before she bought it and maybe were just trying to help her. but im not positive... she did blast her real estate agent so im thinking it was her own find.
but why just a couple of random chairs? nothing else?

so the new flat tour... she mentions her dad left some chairs there... doesn't that kind of imply it was her dad's place before? and saying it is "small" as a 2 bed place, when she is in her 20s... maybe in the US that is different, but here in London that would be considered big for a person without children
lol the humble bragging gets old ..also she was heavily implying it was gonna be a house for some reason for months, buying your own place big or small is an accomplishment I think shes just insecure about everything...also I think shes 33!

Reactions: 4
lol the humble bragging gets old ..also she was heavily implying it was gonna be a house for some reason for months, buying your own place big or small is an accomplishment I think shes just insecure about everything...also I think shes 33!
yeah exactly, wow "only one bathroom"......... as someone of a similar age (no idea of her age now, but I am mid 30s) her description of it being small etc was insulting, do normal 2 bed flats have more than one bedroom?

yeah exactly, wow "only one bathroom"......... as someone of a similar age (no idea of her age now, but I am mid 30s) her description of it being small etc was insulting, do normal 2 bed flats have more than one bedroom?
no ... its not small at all its a really nice sized apartment. one bath is totally normal for two bedrooms too, especially older apartments and homes, which are nicer to me and have more character....maybe in like new construction around US cities people expect a master bath and a second bath ? shes so out of touch and up her own ass so her point of view isn't reliable lol

no ... its not small at all its a really nice sized apartment. one bath is totally normal for two bedrooms too, especially older apartments and homes, which are nicer to me and have more character....maybe in like new construction around US cities people expect a master bath and a second bath ? shes so out of touch and up her own ass so her point of view isn't reliable lol
so ridiculous especially when it is only 2 of them (if they are going to live there - not sure if she is doing that or renting?)

Reactions: 1
Could she fuckinng milk having a mini concussion from falling off a horse any more?

• Haha
don't know if anyone has already mentioned this, but how weird is it for Julia to post for earth day with a motorcycle?

don't know if anyone has already mentioned this, but how weird is it for Julia to post for earth day with a motorcycle?
yes we discussed it! someone on here even commented on her post and she attacked them.. I think a couple pages ago !!

yeah she piled on me in her comments for bringing this up
ugh she is just awful. Using reusable straws or whatever pales into insignificance if one of her main hobbies is one which is so hugely polluting unneccessarily

I find her buying those salads in those plastic tubs vile. Oh they give more dressing. Make ut at home then you rude, hypocritical twit

I find her buying those salads in those plastic tubs vile. Oh they give more dressing. Make ut at home then you rude, hypocritical twit
It highlights how fake she is, everything is for show and to jump on a bandwagon to achieve followers. Sadly many of the people who constantly massage her inflated ego, will never notice how much her own behaviour /actions contradicts what she preaches

Reactions: 1
I cannot believe she has a story talking about the vaccine, as she says she has no medical background, what is the point of her weighing in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.