ASMR Channels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone likes clicky whispers, Rach ASMR is the best in the game! Her content is just so warm and cozy and she does lots of chit chats and neighbourhood gossip videos! She's a real sweetheart and the only content creator I've ever considered supporting on Patreon just because she puts out such consistently good and enjoyable content.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If anyone likes clicky whispers, Rach ASMR is the best in the game! Her content is just so warm and cozy and she does lots of chit chats and neighbourhood gossip videos! She's a real sweetheart and the only content creator I've ever considered supporting on Patreon just because she puts out such consistently good and enjoyable content.
Oooh I've seen her before but not for years! Thanks, will try tonight!

Reactions: 1
anyone see Julia's (itsblitzz) ranting about increasing sales of that mop thing but someone else being paid for it or something? I saw it in the middle of the night half asleep and only vaguely remember, or have i got it wrong?
haha no but sounds like her lol.... her latest asmr video popped up I think nick just is her agent at this point its another random musician. did you read how she ghosted another smaller asmr channel last minute when they were meant to collaborate? she gives major clout chasing vibes.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
haha no but sounds like her lol.... her latest asmr video popped up I think nick just is her agent at this point its another random musician. did you read how she ghosted another smaller asmr channel last minute when they were meant to collaborate? she gives major clout chasing vibes.
She also gave me mega not like other girls vibes when she said she was probably the ONLY girl in LA who wasn't into astrology. Eyeroll

She also gave me mega not like other girls vibes when she said she was probably the ONLY girl in LA who wasn't into astrology. Eyeroll
lol what she made a post about how Geminis (her) are the best recently.... she really has some serious cognitive dissonance going on regarding ALL aspects of her life doesn't she

Darya doesn't post new videos very often but she's just posted one this week. A crackling fire and very relaxing gentle stroking. Sensual but not taken too seriously, I would love to be in Alena's place!

Darya Lozhkina ASMR

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I have followed MinxLaura 123 for quite a few years, I do enjoy her ASMR she does put quite a lot of effort into her videos and collabs. Less than a week ago she posted that she was taking a break form social media so she could put her mental health first. I admired her honesty and thought how sensible she was being to prioritise her health. Sadly I've been disappointed to see her posting on multiple platforms and uploading content every day . I do question if she's addicted to the attention she gets from posting statements, because this is something she regularly does and in fact has only once taken an actual break that lasted about 5 months.
I've followed her for a few years too! I used to love her videos but I've slowly gone off them. I remember her slowly buying all of this new equipment, and then she went on that big break, and ever since she came back she only seems to use her phone, I wonder what happened... it's almost like she's lost interest, especially when she has (or had, dunno if she got rid of it all) equipment like a decent camera and mic. She tags her vids as lo-fi which I like but a few times I've watched her vids recently her audio is stronger in one ear. and slightly off-topic but her other channel makes me cringe a bit, mostly her Iceland hauls and the stuff she's bought from charity shops and is now selling on ebay.

Reactions: 2
I've followed her for a few years too! I used to love her videos but I've slowly gone off them. I remember her slowly buying all of this new equipment, and then she went on that big break, and ever since she came back she only seems to use her phone, I wonder what happened... it's almost like she's lost interest, especially when she has (or had, dunno if she got rid of it all) equipment like a decent camera and mic. She tags her vids as lo-fi which I like but a few times I've watched her vids recently her audio is stronger in one ear. and slightly off-topic but her other channel makes me cringe a bit, mostly her Iceland hauls and the stuff she's bought from charity shops and is now selling on ebay.
Something has definitely changed, I do feel sorry for her, because for a woman in her 40s she's very childish at times. She claimed she receives lots of hate and comments about her appearance, but in all the years following her I've never seen anything like that, even though she claims its very public. I do think she's very unhappy, even Nathan no longer seems as involved. It must be difficult Laura, Nathan and her mum living together. Her ASMR is really good, I don't follow the other vlogging channel, I find that all too random.

Reactions: 1
Something has definitely changed, I do feel sorry for her, because for a woman in her 40s she's very childish at times. She claimed she receives lots of hate and comments about her appearance, but in all the years following her I've never seen anything like that, even though she claims its very public. I do think she's very unhappy, even Nathan no longer seems as involved. It must be difficult Laura, Nathan and her mum living together. Her ASMR is really good, I don't follow the other vlogging channel, I find that all too random.
Yeah, I used to watch her supermarket hauls on her other channel because I found them relaxing, but they started feeling childish to watch. I feel bad for judging but along with the amount of toys they buy, they eat like children too- mostly frozen junk food and things aimed at kids (e.g. turkey twizzles and peppa pig yogurt).

The only 'public' hate that I've noticed over the years was to the extent of a silly comment on her vids here and there, which she'd brush off and make jokes about in vids. I think I saw her say how she doesn't show her face in most of her vids now because of the comments. It's sad if the comments finally did get to her or if they were all along. She really is great at ASMR when she puts in the effort.

• Heart
I have ruined myself with ASMR 😂 I first discovered it by accident about 8 years ago while looking for massage tutorials.

My OG is asmrmassage. Nothing fancy, very lo-fi, but she makes my spine melt. Definitely one of my go-tos.

I also have soft spots for GentleWhispering (her recent visual stuff has me drooling), Kaya ASMR, Gracev, and used to really enjoy HaleyWhisperingRose, ridiculous as she was.

Oh, and LoveTodayASMR. Her back scratching one is divine.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It was so bizarre, I wasn't even rude (to begin with at least)
seriously...idk if you guys watch Rachel Nguyen, she just a Vlogger not asmr at all , but she is pretty airheaded about sustainability/lifestyle as well. her last video was such a mess, pretty much doing an ad for a car company and how "sustainable" they were... and all the comments are calling her out in a sensible way. I wonder why the majority itsblitzzz followers haven't bc I think she is even worse than Rachel Ngyuen in terms of this. I feel like Julia would have a complete meltdown. Glad people are actually actively calling out some influencers tho.

Julia making a big thing in her stories about forcing herself to eat salmon for protein, almost pulled a muscle rolling my eyes so hard. She lives in LA where plant based protein options are readily available and she clearly has the means to do that, and I feel like it would be way more in line with her supposed ethos. But I'm starting to think her whole shtick of like "I hate fossil fuels but ride dirt bikes and disrupt nature for fun/I'm an environmentalist but I eat a duck ton of dairy and fish" is just an extension of her pick me girl vibe. Sorry for the rant, I just really can't stand that she constantly preaches about the environment and animal welfare when she clearly doesn't care about either of those things enough to align her behaviour with her words, when it would be incredibly easy for her to do so.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.