ASMR Channels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When there’s no one in the ASMR community to cancel so you turn your cancel hungry energy to a celeb…. #justiceforjohnny but this is gross.
Its a shame i used to be such a karuna fan back in the day watched her from pretty early on actually respected her from where she came from to where she ended up i stopped following her when she then spoke about festivals and doing psychedelic drugs while also trying to say she was sober and clean i know thats a whole other thing and some people do not see them as drugs as some of it is natural stuff but she was discussing this stuff going on around her kids while celebrating being off methadone and then the other thing is she just starts drama with everyone for no reason at all shes so problematic

Reactions: 5
When there’s no one in the ASMR community to cancel so you turn your cancel hungry energy to a celeb…. #justiceforjohnny but this is gross.

Not getting into justice for Johnny here lol but... Karuna? So invested because you care about men who have been abused but women being abused is karma/a joke...? What a pick me
Screenshot_20220518-100817_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Not getting into justice for Johnny here lol but... Karuna? So invested because you care about men who have been abused but women being abused is karma/a joke...? What a pick meView attachment 1276071
Karuna has some serious issues, on one hand criticising someone for abusing their partner and then advocating hitting someone so they can't hit anyone else, she comes across as very aggressive

Genuinely happy for her and Nick! She's definitely gonna be a super pretentious pregnant person/LA mom though
I’m happy for her but hate how she has to make a dig at women needing to support women, I hate that this is never said about men

Reactions: 4
Karuna has some serious issues, on one hand criticising someone for abusing their partner and then advocating hitting someone so they can't hit anyone else, she comes across as very aggressive
I just don't understand someone who clearly feels very passionately about the case, while in the process wanting to be as triggering as she can to anyone who's ever dealt with DV/SA. Tell us that you LOVE drama and people having their lives ruined without telling us you love drama and people having their lives ruined.

I’m happy for her but hate how she has to make a dig at women needing to support women, I hate that this is never said about men
The people who tend to go on about women supporting women, are people who only support themselves and do very little for others, it's just their way of trying to be superior. I'm happy to support anyone who deserves it, man or woman, but not someone who feels entitled because of who they are. I'm genuinely happy for her, but Other than her ASMR I really don't like her

Reactions: 6
The people who tend to go on about women supporting women, are people who only support themselves and do very little for others, it's just their way of trying to be superior. I'm happy to support anyone who deserves it, man or woman, but not someone who feels entitled because of who they are. I'm genuinely happy for her, but Other than her ASMR I really don't like her
agreed, and she seems to have totally given up on ASMR totally now anyway

Reactions: 2
Karuna joking about sexual abuse now. She likes to delete things so figured I'd post it here. I'm so disgusted.
Screenshot_20220522-120733_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Karuna joking about sexual abuse now. She likes to delete things so figured I'd post it here. I'm so disgusted.View attachment 1285784
This woman really has serious issues. It doesn't matter how much you dislike someone, to write something like that really highlights what kind of mind set she has and just how dangerous she could be

Reactions: 8
This woman really has serious issues. It doesn't matter how much you dislike someone, to write something like that really highlights what kind of mind set she has and just how dangerous she could be
someone posted this on her tweet. It’s longbut really well stated and it hit me because I never really thought about how she’s influencing so many younger people.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Karuna joking about sexual abuse now. She likes to delete things so figured I'd post it here. I'm so disgusted.View attachment 1285784
This is so fucked up I can't even begin. She's said many times that she has been a victim of SA and DV but I guess it doesn't matter as long as it isn't happening to her.
someone posted this on her tweet. It’s longbut really well stated and it hit me because I never really thought about how she’s influencing so many younger people.
Thankful that someone said this. It's so, so accurate. I hope some of her "family" sees it too. She just posted this to them. 🙄
wtf.jpg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.