ASMR Channels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg..... when she starts off saying shes so innocent and then MOCKING that she sent someone to the hospital??? Dear lord no wonder shes bffs with Karuna... so similar...

Reactions: 5
Omg..... when she starts off saying shes so innocent and then MOCKING that she sent someone to the hospital??? Dear lord no wonder shes bffs with Karuna... so similar...
That’s awful that part. Poor Starling.

There always is of course two sides to a story but someone going to hospital and then trying to turn it around onto them is horrible. BBBY should have just left it at that.

You don’t have to reply to everything!

Reactions: 4
I'm so glad you brought up Karuna. I literally just remembered this and went to dig up a screenshot. I don't have the entire conversation but I remember thinking wow they are two peas in a racist pod.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
I've only watched one Karuna video. I don't know how she gets so many views/subscribers. She was in a hotel room pretending a bunch of covers was a person. She was hovering her hands over the pretend person and making inaudible sounds. It really came across as a half hearted attempt at something because she couldn't have looked more bored. Looked like she wished she was elsewhere.

She didn't either bother shaping the bed covers to at least make it look like a person 😅

I remember karuna vs southern asmr a few years ago. That turned pretty nasty. Karuna is vile
Once a racist always guilty imo

Reactions: 6
I remember karuna vs southern asmr a few years ago. That turned pretty nasty. Karuna is vile
Once a racist always guilty imo
‘But it’s okay she owns everything.’

…and schedules mental breakdowns and health scares to clear the slate.

I've only watched one Karuna video. I don't know how she gets so many views/subscribers. She was in a hotel room pretending a bunch of covers was a person. She was hovering her hands over the pretend person and making inaudible sounds. It really came across as a half hearted attempt at something because she couldn't have looked more bored. Looked like she wished she was elsewhere.

She didn't either bother shaping the bed covers to at least make it look like a person 😅
Was that the video that was inspired by KAYsmr? I really liked the original.

Reactions: 1
When the Crinkleluvin drama happened I felt so bad for her (and was also shocked to hear she had an OF) and really felt for her. Over time the claims of what Crinkleluvin did kept getting worse and worse and she kept adding more and more. At the time I had no reason to doubt it? But she seemed to love the
Sorry for going back to this, new here and thus convo pricked my ears. What was the OF issue? When I subbed and followed her in her very early days she asked me if I found her through OF...

Sorry for going back to this, new here and thus convo pricked my ears. What was the OF issue? When I subbed and followed her in her very early days she asked me if I found her through OF...
Huh? She asked you that? I'm surprised since she seemed to want to keep it a secret. I only found out because she talked about it on twitter. Apparently Crinkleluvin shared one of her OF pictures to a group chat and one of the people in the chat told Be Brave. It's hard to get the facts on it because there was a lot going on on twitter so it's all very confusing to peice together

Reactions: 3
Be Brave Be You ASMR said there was a blog posting malicious slander and harassment about her and her family. That she is going to the police with this cyberattack. Um... I just read through this and it's just people showing who she really is? Guess truth = SLANDEROUS HARASSMENT, ok Karen

I'm heated because I HAVE BPD and I get TREATED FOR IT (she admits she does not). She's using her bpd as an excuse for her bad behavior. STOP MAKING US LOOK BAD!! Here's a lesson for you because I know you are reading this, two words... "I'm sorry". Not "I have BPD"...."I'm sorry". Its called accountability, understand? I know it's a foreign concept for you 🙄 please get treatment.
Screenshot_20220504-113306_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Be Brave Be You ASMR said there was a blog posting malicious slander and harassment about her and her family. That she is going to the police with this cyberattack. Um... I just read through this and it's just people showing who she really is? Guess truth = SLANDEROUS HARASSMENT, ok Karen

I'm heated because I HAVE BPD and I get TREATED FOR IT (she admits she does not). She's using her bpd as an excuse for her bad behavior. STOP MAKING US LOOK BAD!! Here's a lesson for you because I know you are reading this, two words... "I'm sorry". Not "I have BPD"...."I'm sorry". Its called accountability, understand? I know it's a foreign concept for you 🙄 please get treatment.View attachment 1242377
LOL I saw this earlier and was going to go back and screenshot. The BPD stuff is really upsetting. My sister went through years of CBT and DBT for BPD and has worked really hard to keep it in check like, you don't have to let it define you and it isn't a valid excuse for every bad behavior, I'm sorry. You can have mental health issues and still be held accountable. There are so many resources for personality disorders.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I'm heated because I HAVE BPD and I get TREATED FOR IT (she admits she does not). She's using her bpd as an excuse for her bad behavior. STOP MAKING US LOOK BAD!! Here's a lesson for you because I know you are reading this, two words... "I'm sorry". Not "I have BPD"...."I'm sorry". Its called accountability, understand? I know it's a foreign concept for you 🙄 please get treatment.View attachment 1242377
She’s been posting about BPD a lot more recently.

Huh? She asked you that? I'm surprised since she seemed to want to keep it a secret. I only found out because she talked about it on twitter. Apparently Crinkleluvin shared one of her OF pictures to a group chat and one of the people in the chat told Be Brave. It's hard to get the facts on it because there was a lot going on on twitter so it's all very confusing to peice together
She did yeh. Guess she assumed I had been a sub at OF first there and then moved over and subbed the YT/Insta. Didn't know she had an OF at that point or for how long and didn't see what she posted.

This is CrinkleLuvin isn’t it? She’s back on another YT channel called CosyHospitalASMR - I thought it was her but she was always wearing a mask!

What she did was cruel but her ASMR is fab.

I feel like no one knows what she posted on OF Dpks, on twitter they said it was full nudity but in her vlog about the incident BBBY said it wasn't nude at all. Who knows what to believe.

To my knowledge Cozy Hospital is Crinkleluvin. I do watch her channel since I'm a big fan of medical asmr and she does it differently than the others (more realistic). Guess she decided to stop hiding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.