ASMR Channels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone posted this on her tweet. It’s longbut really well stated and it hit me because I never really thought about how she’s influencing so many younger people.
That was very well put. Regardless of whether you're 'team Amber' or 'team Johnny', the disgusting tweets Caruna posted were completely unnecessary. She will never change, I think she is an extremely damaged individual and rather than trying to better herself, improve or take accountability, she chooses to use her past as an excuse for her behaviour /actions.

Reactions: 5
This is so fucked up I can't even begin. She's said many times that she has been a victim of SA and DV but I guess it doesn't matter as long as it isn't happening to her.

Thankful that someone said this. It's so, so accurate. I hope some of her "family" sees it too. She just posted this to them. 🙄
View attachment 1291531
Obviously I don't know anything about her life but it's just interesting the coincidence of her coming out with how terrible her life is (and in turn needs everyone's help) right after she just spent weeks being crappy and saying horribly misogynistic things. Not saying she's making it up but it's always so perfectly timed

Reactions: 7
3C0ECD72-841F-467D-8AC5-A91B6C8D3B1F.png

They’re bleeping two peas in a pod. 🤦‍♀️ Both victims…. Both loving another woman with the same issues as they have being publicly destroyed.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1293215
They’re bleeping two peas in a pod. 🤦‍♀️ Both victims…. Both loving another woman with the same issues as they have being publicly destroyed.
This hatred doesnt feel like its about Johnny &Amber anymore. Their joy in this is really twisted when you realize they've both tried/succeeded in canceling numerous female asmrtists. Deeply misogynistic stuff. (I've been watching Beas tweets too now) and she said it well "not realizing if it were them on the stand, they'd be treated the same".

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1293215
It’s crazy how seeing stuff posted here has completely put me off BBBY (I never watched Karuna anyway). God what disgusting behaviour. 🤮
I feel relatively safe that at least horrible stuff like this won’t be discovered about Gibi or Latte.

Reactions: 8
This hatred doesnt feel like its about Johnny &Amber anymore. Their joy in this is really twisted when you realize they've both tried/succeeded in canceling numerous female asmrtists. Deeply misogynistic stuff. (I've been watching Beas tweets too now) and she said it well "not realizing if it were them on the stand, they'd be treated the same".
I remember when Karuna was going after Crinkleluvin and she said in an Instagram story that if Crinkle was suicidal don’t believe her and don’t stop bullying her. This reminds me of that a lot. Any time a woman is being accused Karuna is all over it and loving it.

• Angry
I remember when Karuna was going after Crinkleluvin and she said in an Instagram story that if Crinkle was suicidal don’t believe her and don’t stop bullying her. This reminds me of that a lot. Any time a woman is being accused Karuna is all over it and loving it.
That is vile. I’m so glad Rachel is back. She Made a mistake and owned it. Not like these bullies.

Reactions: 4
I REMEMBER THIS!! at the time I was so anti crinkleluvin but when karuna made an instastory about how she has used being suicidal to get out of situations before so if crinkleluvin claims to be suicidal keep pushing her.

I was so triggered by this at the time because I was bullied in school and have had those bad thoughts before and I just thought... is this how my bullies saw it? if I told them they made me feel this way would they have told me to my face that im lying?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Julia has been so annoying on stories since announcing her pregnancy with the constant "Baby made me do it!" posts and upping her usual pick-me behaviour to now include her kid "I'm tHe oNlY wHiTe gUrL who likes nigerian music, and so does our baby!!" ugh stop. Maybe it's just me being an asshole but I feel like some people become exponentially more annoying when they're pregnant.

• Heart
This thread made me realise that BBBY is literally insane - a quick trip over to her vlog channel to confirm her victim complex made me instantly unsubscribe. I feel terrible because she has close creator friends like Yvette ASMR (who I love!) who is most likely being sucked into her crazy world. It is unsurprising that a couple other creators in her sphere are very problematic.

In other ASMR news, I'm glad ASMR Requests is back as Ally Etc. ! I think there's going to be an adjustment period in her setup and production quality as her ex is no longer editing her videos, but she feels like the friend who went travelling for years and just came back!

In terms of recommendations, I highly advocate for the ASMR quality of these channels (I don't know a lot about their drama)
  • JellyBeanGreenASMR - One of the few channels I genuinely fall asleep to instantly, she is so relaxing and gives cool aunt vibes!
  • SouthernSoundsASMR - She seems like such a sweet soul, I love the regular uploads and lo-fi really works for her!
  • LatteASMR - An undisputed ASMR queen. Those long intros and the set designs are A-Class. Shame she hasn't used long intros recently.
  • MyalingASMR - Very similar to Latte. The production quality is insane and I feel like she has her own unique style.
  • Relaxing Male ASMR - I heard in a TysonASMR video that he intentionally does husband/boyfriend role-plays to boost engagement (fair enough), but I find his voice to be highly soothing and relaxing in any case!
  • GibiASMR - The first video I ever saw was by her. I don't feel like she does 'ASMR' specifically anymore, I just consider them relaxing videos.
  • NamelessNomadASMR - I recently fell in love with this guy & his videos. He feels like a friend I've always known, I love the weird mouth sounds he can make!
  • RachASMR - Clicky whispers are definitely niche, but I really like Rach's channel and it has grown really quickly. Not that I feel entitled to it, but I think that the way she is so transparent about her past is very refreshing and great for building trust with the viewer!

• Heart
This thread made me realise that BBBY is literally insane - a quick trip over to her vlog channel to confirm her victim complex made me instantly unsubscribe. I feel terrible because she has close creator friends like Yvette ASMR (who I love!) who is most likely being sucked into her crazy world. It is unsurprising that a couple other creators in her sphere are very problematic.

In other ASMR news, I'm glad ASMR Requests is back as Ally Etc. ! I think there's going to be an adjustment period in her setup and production quality as her ex is no longer editing her videos, but she feels like the friend who went travelling for years and just came back!

In terms of recommendations, I highly advocate for the ASMR quality of these channels (I don't know a lot about their drama)
  • JellyBeanGreenASMR - One of the few channels I genuinely fall asleep to instantly, she is so relaxing and gives cool aunt vibes!
  • SouthernSoundsASMR - She seems like such a sweet soul, I love the regular uploads and lo-fi really works for her!
  • LatteASMR - An undisputed ASMR queen. Those long intros and the set designs are A-Class. Shame she hasn't used long intros recently.
  • MyalingASMR - Very similar to Latte. The production quality is insane and I feel like she has her own unique style.
  • Relaxing Male ASMR - I heard in a TysonASMR video that he intentionally does husband/boyfriend role-plays to boost engagement (fair enough), but I find his voice to be highly soothing and relaxing in any case!
  • GibiASMR - The first video I ever saw was by her. I don't feel like she does 'ASMR' specifically anymore, I just consider them relaxing videos.
  • NamelessNomadASMR - I recently fell in love with this guy & his videos. He feels like a friend I've always known, I love the weird mouth sounds he can make!
  • RachASMR - Clicky whispers are definitely niche, but I really like Rach's channel and it has grown really quickly. Not that I feel entitled to it, but I think that the way she is so transparent about her past is very refreshing and great for building trust with the viewer!
Ooh thanks for the new recommendations will check them out - I follow RachASMR but have never heard her talk about her past, what have I missed?!

Ooh thanks for the new recommendations will check them out - I follow RachASMR but have never heard her talk about her past, what have I missed?!
She got into a (car?) accident a while back and became addicted to pain meds. She's been sober for a long while and has a great support system from what she says - doesn't take anything for pain at all, including acetominophen (paracetomol). She talked about it pretty openly in a Q&A last october/november.

Reactions: 2
She got into a (car?) accident a while back and became addicted to pain meds. She's been sober for a long while and has a great support system from what she says - doesn't take anything for pain at all, including acetominophen (paracetomol). She talked about it pretty openly in a Q&A last october/november.
Ah thanks for the info, I never knew that - will have a look back though her q&a’s. She seems very sweet, I really like her lo fi style of video

Reactions: 1
I'm so happy ASMR Requests is back on the scene. Still holding out hope for ASMR UK to return with her sleep clinic videos.

I recently discovered Maple Whispers ASMR her voice is hypnotic, highly recommend having a look

does anyone else follow mads asmr, in particular on her patreon? she always gave me fake and vapid vibes and now i'm done with her

Alright - I'm back. Took a little break but it seems Nicola stays as consistent as ever. Guys I cannot tell you how much I believe this woman to be an absolute tit sack of a human being. Firstly the Johnny Depp thing is really odd - I understand weird and overly familiar fans but she acts like she knows these people? She is very clearly not an intelligent woman but has an astounding lack of self awareness about how she comes off?
I don't want to make excuses for her but perhaps her being on the spectrum causes her to miss these kinds of social cues - however she is increasingly combative whenever anyone brings any point of discussion towards her that may be related to these issues.

The pity partying is sad - "Oh please, my grandad has just died so here's my throne link" "Hi guys, so sad but my grandad is dead and it'd mean the world if you watched some of my content, here's my link." Big yikes for milking someone's death there, Nicola. Also lets not forget she was begging for this man to be dead, a month prior, once he's kicked it she's now in a "spiral", devo babe. No sympathy for you - which i'm sure you'll find offensive when you read, but how does a taste of your own medicine feel? You abuse and make judgemental comments all across your socials and somehow are always the only person that is ever right. duck off.

Her vid regarding here was hilarious, strongly recommend - she literally read everything and went to her youtube to complain about "no other youtuber receiving as much hate as she does" HAHA - you heard of Logan Paul, doll? The Ingham Family? Get a grip you soft bellend.

Ugh GOD, apologies for the rant. I love coming here every couple of weeks to complain about this horrible person - I think BBBY needs her own thread so I can leave the other lovely asmr viewers alone haha.

Have a good night/day everybody!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
does anyone else follow mads asmr, in particular on her patreon? she always gave me fake and vapid vibes and now i'm done with her
Why what’s happened? Wasn’t or isn’t she quite poorly I noticed on one of her thumbnails a while ago she had a feeding tube.

Alright - I'm back. Took a little break but it seems Nicola stays as consistent as ever. Guys I cannot tell you how much I believe this woman to be an absolute tit sack of a human being. Firstly the Johnny Depp thing is really odd - I understand weird and overly familiar fans but she acts like she knows these people? She is very clearly not an intelligent woman but has an astounding lack of self awareness about how she comes off?
I don't want to make excuses for her but perhaps her being on the spectrum causes her to miss these kinds of social cues - however she is increasingly combative whenever anyone brings any point of discussion towards her that may be related to these issues.

The pity partying is sad - "Oh please, my grandad has just died so here's my throne link" "Hi guys, so sad but my grandad is dead and it'd mean the world if you watched some of my content, here's my link." Big yikes for milking someone's death there, Nicola. Also lets not forget she was begging for this man to be dead, a month prior, once he's kicked it she's now in a "spiral", devo babe. No sympathy for you - which i'm sure you'll find offensive when you read, but how does a taste of your own medicine feel? You abuse and make judgemental comments all across your socials and somehow are always the only person that is ever right. duck off.

Her vid regarding here was hilarious, strongly recommend - she literally read everything and went to her youtube to complain about "no other youtuber receiving as much hate as she does" HAHA - you heard of Logan Paul, doll? The Ingham Family? Get a grip you soft bellend.

Ugh GOD, apologies for the rant. I love coming here every couple of weeks to complain about this horrible person - I think BBBY needs her own thread so I can leave the other lovely asmr viewers alone haha.

She really reminds me of a flatmate I lived with that had BPD, very hot and cold, constant victim complex. Not to be brutal but she went from being great at ASMR in the beginning to being some chavvy mum with a fake posh accent that just milks the ASMR community for money and free stuff, and then complains when she doesn't like it.

It's such a shame, but a lot of ASMR creators are just trying to keep up with content farms by posting clickbait nonsense, or reposting their videos over and over again just re-edited together into "compilations". Some people are doing it more graciously than others though, it seems.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Oh my god, I'm not alone! I literally come on here to read this kind of stuff. Please keep it coming.

She bleeping wrecks my head. I used to watch her stuff, then I followed her on insta and jesus christ, what an absolute WRETCH of a human being. I had to unfollow. Between her political views being shoved down my neck every two minutes, the fuckin selfies...oh my god, who is encouraging these 😂 she's fuckin gross. Just a fat, chavvy, old hag with tit tattoos and an even shittier personality. And yep, absolutely nothing going on upstairs either.

I second another thread 😂 she's such a fuckin narcissist though that she'll love it.

All the lip injections in the world can't fix that face.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.