ASMR Channels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is CrinkleLuvin isn’t it? She’s back on another YT channel called CosyHospitalASMR - I thought it was her but she was always wearing a mask!

What she did was cruel but her ASMR is fab.
Yeah she confirmed it’s her.

Reactions: 1
I feel like no one knows what she posted on OF Dpks, on twitter they said it was full nudity but in her vlog about the incident BBBY said it wasn't nude at all. Who knows what to believe.

To my knowledge Cozy Hospital is Crinkleluvin. I do watch her channel since I'm a big fan of medical asmr and she does it differently than the others (more realistic). Guess she decided to stop hiding
No one will ever know likely.

Yeah she confirmed it’s her.
Brilliant! Thought it was. Thank you :)

Sorry but these passive aggressive digs etc are so bizarre and cringeworthy why say your not bothered then act like this it’s all so alien to me I don’t mean these in a derogatory way but I think she needs some friends it’s a shame her behaviour has changed I love her older videos she was a pro maybe she’s having a tough time but reacting in such an aggressive and verbally abusive way to people just replying to things she asked sometimes and it’s constructive criticism sadly will be here demise.

Reactions: 5
Coming back for one more point:
BBBY had this grand freak out/mental breakdown about reading a blog of like 10 ppl max saying criticism. When she cancelled Starling it was hundreds. When she cancelled Crinkleluvin it was hundreds of thousands. If she can't handle 10 PEOPLE she needs to get off the internet.

Reactions: 6
BBBY had this grand freak out/mental breakdown about reading a blog of like 10 ppl max saying criticism. When she cancelled Starling it was hundreds. When she cancelled Crinkleluvin it was hundreds of thousands. If she can't handle 10 PEOPLE she needs to get off the internet.
She is a hypocrite.

She got to the volume of people she did about crinkle because she had enlisted Karuna’s help. It looked like Karuna was madderthan she was. Imagine if the tables were turned and Karuna had a go at Brave.

Reactions: 4
Shes uploaded a video about it now clearly bothers her lot more then she realises she needs to wake up and realise if your going to be public people will have opnions

God shes always the victim saying other creators get 1000s in gifts and sponsors and they do not get tit for it ummm i bet they do most people do not mind wishlists etc i personally have my own view on it especially if your channel is already monitised however if people wish to gift thats down to them shes not the only creator to get hate for a wishlist give me a break 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
How have I only just found this thread?! Am starting at the beginning and looking through for recommendations…. In the meantime my offering for a brilliant artist is ATMOSPHERE. The production is next level - I love this video, just so different from the usual content

How have I only just found this thread?! Am starting at the beginning and looking through for recommendations…. In the meantime my offering for a brilliant artist is ATMOSPHERE. The production is next level - I love this video, just so different from the usual content

Have you seen her newest one? It was really cool.
The blatant copying of Latte is getting so obvious now by some ASMR artists
so many ASMRtists are doing those long intros now. Some of them are cool like Moonlight Cottage’s though. Most of them I skip. 😂

I watch ATMOSPHERE sometimes she's really talented.

Anyone else love Makayla ASMR? She's one of my favorites right now, really creative fun stuff

Reactions: 2
I watch ATMOSPHERE sometimes she's really talented.

Anyone else love Makayla ASMR? She's one of my favorites right now, really creative fun stuff
I like Makayla. Her, Jas, Lizi, Starling and Gibi are my favorites. They present themselves very professionally and are really good at ASMR.

just curious if this is something anyone else noticed but I think for a lot of ASMRtists having nicely Manicured clean hands also makes a difference? I’ve been finding some recently who clearly bite their nails and when they do things like face touching it really grosses me out. Is this a thing for anyone else?? 😅

I like Makayla. Her, Jas, Lizi, Starling and Gibi are my favorites. They present themselves very professionally and are really good at ASMR.

just curious if this is something anyone else noticed but I think for a lot of ASMRtists having nicely Manicured clean hands also makes a difference? I’ve been finding some recently who clearly bite their nails and when they do things like face touching it really grosses me out. Is this a thing for anyone else?? 😅
I agree nothing worse than close ups of filthy nails, makes me feel ill

THIS. I cannot watch an asmrtist if their hands are gross. Something about nicely manicured hands feels comforting. I get that nail biting is common but sadly I just cannot stand ripped up fingers "touching" me 🤮

THIS. I cannot watch an asmrtist if their hands are gross. Something about nicely manicured hands feels comforting. I get that nail biting is common but sadly I just cannot stand ripped up fingers "touching" me 🤮
Especially during spa and medical videos when cleanliness should be the priority. I can’t watch or the entire time I’m thinking about germs.

I quite like...
August asmr
Myaling
Chili b
SemideCoco
Whispers red
Darya
Weird I know, but men doing asmr just doesn't work for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I quite like...
August asmr
Myaling
Chili b
SemideCoco
Whispers red
Darya
Weird I know, but men doing asmr just doesn't work for me.
I forgot Darya! She is also one of my favorites. Her videos with her girlfriend are the only ‘couples ASMR’ that actually give me tingles and I don’t find cringe.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.